FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 6

Vadens:

Caught up to 0930 without volume..... there was no news, Friday, I moved the sale to Monday for that reason.

But why Tantric "guessed", I would like to hear from him.

The current price C is oriented to the virtual market price P (red line, Bulls level), so, it couldn't help but go up. https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4447270/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade

График EURUSD, D1, 2016.01.09 10:22 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, D1, 2016.01.09 10:22 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.01.09 10:22 UTC.

Vadens:

But why Tantric "guessed", I would like to hear from Him.

If Shaman "explains", you'll understand less than you did before the explanation...

That's his thing)))

Half a trillion dollar boil

http://khazin.ru/khs/2189840

Nestradamus:

I miss the horizontal levels in your screenshots. I am also fond of trajectories, but I think they are more important for perspective analysis, and horizontal levels (in my opinion) are better for clarification.

If you write an indicator on horizontal confirmed levels, it will be very useful. You have green eyes or we can talk about details.

Vadens:

I miss the horizontal levels in your screenshots. I am also fond of trajectories, but I think they are more important for perspective analysis, and horizontal levels (in my opinion) are better for clarification.

If you write an indicator on horizontal confirmed levels, it will be very useful. You have green eyes or we can talk about details.

Who are the "horizontal validated levels"? What criteria should they have in common?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The current price of CD is guided by the virtual market price of P (red line, Bulls level), so, it could not help but go up. https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4447270/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade

I.e., your red line is what we call the middle of the trading range.

Vadens:
I.e., your red one is what we think the middle of the trading range is.
Maybe. In fact, red is a virtual price formed by the market itself, taking supply and demand into account.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Perhaps. In fact, red is a virtual price formed by the market itself, taking supply and demand into account.
Yusuf, I am embarrassed to ask, from what sources do you draw your demand/supply???

Nestradamus:
What are the "horizontal confirmed levels", what criteria do they have in common?

I won't be able to answer all of your "programmatic" questions, I can start by drawing a picture.

I.e. the horizontal levels coming from the area of the knee of the terminal line at different periods. In order to easily and quickly see the importance and magnetism of levels, they can be distinguished by colour and thickness.

Vadens:

I can't answer all of your "software" questions, but I can start by drawing a picture.

That is, the horizontal levels coming from the area where the knees of the terminal line meet at different periods. To easily and quickly see the importance and magnetism force of levels, you can distinguish them by colour and thickness.

Perhaps not the perfectly geometrical planes but rather a certain tolerance is interesting.

The price can see these levels 100% and then it is up to everyone's experience.

Reason: