The oil issue ... - page 52

Сергей Криушин:
Yes, Russia is backed into a tight corner - it is surrounded by demons from all sides, but it's not the first time it has risen from the ashes, as a wise man of Afghanistan said when the troops arrived: "You went in, but how will you get out ...
Oh, come on... It's a seed. It's been like this before). Everyone has taken out loans, let the rouble get cheaper, there's less to pay back).

new-rena:
Come on... It's the seeds. It wasn't like that before). Everyone has taken out loans, let the rouble go down in value, there's less to pay back).
They took out loans at high interest rates and thought it would be free... but no, we have to lose the most expensive things, the country of unscared gullible suckers, we would like to live only in a field of wonders, with goldfish in a separate pool ...))

Сергей Криушин:
We took out loans at a bad interest rate, we thought it would be free... But no, we have to lose the most expensive things, a country of unscared gullible suckers, we only want to live in a field of wonders, with goldfish in a separate pool...))
If things go on like this, interest rates will go up and loans will go to zero. It happened before)

Сергей Криушин:
The oligarchs are stealing, and the labour force is working at the last resort, and those who were drinking have long since been in the graveyard... The only ones left are the newcomers and the morally stable who have to be paid a bit more to keep them working and not to stir up trouble against the oligarchs... They have been withholding pay for years, like they did at the new space launch site, Putin's construction project...)
I agree, simply put, there is no invitational climate.

Сергей Криушин:
Yes, Russia is backed into a tight corner - it is surrounded by demons from all sides, but it is not the first time it has risen from the ashes, as a wise man from Afghanistan said when the troops arrived: "You came in, but how will you get out ...
There will be no troops, so the outcome may be unexpected, to say the least...

new-rena:
Yes, the interest rate will go up if this goes on and the loans will go to zero. It's happened before)
Those who have a dollar salary are in for a treat, everything is half the price, and the interest will not grow that fast, this year they want to bring down inflation to 6%, but to re-credit at a lower rate... kazakhstan is up something - 17%... currencies are weakening...

Сергей Криушин:
As for the people who have a dollar salary, everything is half as cheap, while the interest rate is not going to grow that fast, this year they want to reduce inflation to 6%, the only solution is to switch to a lower interest rate... kazakhstan is up something - 17%... currencies are weakening...

I don't have loans, but I remember how people bought flats for free at a similar time.

And now - outwardly it does not seem that the rouble has always gone down.

It's always been falling as long as I can remember outside communism.

sometimes they cut the zeros off so they don't have to buy a loaf of bread for 2,000 and then we move on.)

Alexander Bereznyak:
What troops, there will be no troops, so the result may be unexpected, to say the least.
What kind of devil to take - like point-blank strikes on vital objects, bringing everything into chaos - that's what we went through too. all through the 90s...

new-rena:

I don't have loans, but I remember how people bought flats for free at a similar time.

And now - outwardly it does not seem that the rouble has always gone down.

It's always been falling as long as I can remember outside communism.

Sometimes they cut zeros off so they don't have to buy a loaf of bread for 2,000)

I think it would have been better to leave zeros in, there would have been fewer bribes, because our 5000 note was made as if it had been specially made for bribes, so it would fit in a suitcase... not to deliver those billions by truck...

Сергей Криушин:
I think it would have been better to keep the zeros, there would have been fewer bribes, because our 5000 note was made for bribes to fit into a suitcase... not to deliver these billions on a truck...
What's the difference, it's the same size, only with more zeros. I kept it as a memento, you can see it on my profile.
Reason: