FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 704

Alexandr Saprykin:
It's been many years)
I don't know, this whole story tells me only one thing, that nothing good is going to happen to the rouble in the next 5 years.

max325:
I don't know, this whole story tells me only one thing, that nothing good is going to happen to the rouble in the next 5 years.

Will it be six years from now?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Will there be one in six?

I don't know, we'll see when we live.

max325:

And what about the year?

To save Russian money from obsolescence, the Central Bank has decided to replace the popular ten-ruble banknotes with coins of the same denomination. (Central Bank nonsense)

Google: Yeltsin's years in power.

About the composition of the state apparatus try to educate yourself in those years.

max325:

And what about the year?

To save Russian money from obsolescence, the Central Bank has decided to replace the popular ten-ruble banknotes with coins of the same denomination. (Central Bank nonsense)

What is this nonsense?

They stamped them out once and for all. You don't have to keep replacing obsolete banknotes.

lexandr Saprykin:

What's the big deal?

Stamped once and for all. There's no need to keep changing dilapidated notes.

You could just write that the purchasing power of 5 and 10 rubles has dropped. And you can throw them away as unnecessary rubbish. And we'll print you new banknotes with more zeros. And we will live happily ever after. )))

max325:

You should write that the purchasing power of 5 and 10 roubles has dropped. And you can throw them away as unnecessary rubbish. And we'll print you new banknotes with more zeros. And we will live happily ever after. )))

The whole thing started from that time onwards, to this day.

max325:

What accuracy is not 52, but 52.8 roubles. They should at least be in the top ten.

Does anyone in Russia think about what this is for?

http://www.dp.ru/a/2016/04/24/Centrobank_napechataet_kup/

The next step will probably be 10,000.

And where it all started:

They should at least get into the 100 in 2020 then)))))) in the 10 is only if within a couple of months and that's not certain))))

The ruble will be 63 today, maybe 62 and a penny.

mmmoguschiy-new:

I don't take your words seriously anymore, by the way.

Bye!

Reason: