FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 16

on the FUNT who listened well 45787 went bang to bang and bounced bang to bang from 44973 in the morning

Вадим Новопашин:
on the FUNT who listened well 45787 got a tug in a tug and from 44973 a tug in a tug bounced in the morning
Maybe there is a longer term forecast?)

Вадим Новопашин:
Good for the GBP who listened 45787 went down a mile and bounced 44973 a mile in the morning

Like this?

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

GBPUSD, D1, 2016.01.11

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

GBPUSD

GBPUSD, D1, 2016.01.11, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

And the previous forecast, in that case, where was it posted? After all, it's easy to talk about what has already happened.

sterva:
Maybe there is a longer term forecast?)
i tell you, the longer the weather forecast, the less accurate it is and the number of factors that can change it is impossible to predict. no one has made such a clear correlation for themselves

Вадим Новопашин:
Do you watch the weather forecast? I tell you, the longer it is, the less accurate it is and the number of factors that can change it is impossible to predict anyone has made such a clear correlation for themselves.
I think short-term forecasts are more chaotic.)

sterva:
I think short-term forecasts are more chaotic).
short-term forecasts are made on the basis of the older tf

Вадим Новопашин:
If you watch the weather forecast, the longer the timeframe, the less accurate it is and the number of factors that can change the situation is impossible to predict.

If you switch to a larger timeframe, say the seasons, then you can predict with a high degree of probability whether it will snow in February on the instrument Karelia).

Вадим Новопашин:
short-term forecasts are made on the basis of the older foref
Well it depends on what strategy...

today and close, about 100pc, or the day's atr(14)

Don't ask me for predictions, I told you what I saw.
Reason: