same Signal different trade

halo,  i am using MT4 with instaForex Demo account

after i subscribe signal, i found the owner's trade history is different with mine one, different trade time and owner have 10 trade but my account just have 1-2 trade, why?

or i need let MT4 running just can let it auto trade? 

If you subscribe to a signal, the meta trader has to be running constantly.

Regards 

that mean MT4 need 24 hours running well, how about if i let my mobile phone 24hour running MT4, it possible trade it automatically? TQ

1 more question, the signal owner have trade 0.1 per trade, but my account just trade 0.01, how to setting to be same price? 

4lvin:

that mean MT4 need 24 hours running well, how about if i let my mobile phone 24hour running MT4, it possible trade it automatically? TQ

1 more question, the signal owner have trade 0.1 per trade, but my account just trade 0.01, how to setting to be same price? 

No, your mobile phone will not keep the signal running 24/7. Meta trader has to be running either on your PC, on a VPS, or through the built-in virtual server.

Please also use the search function at the top right of the page.

after readjustment, i make the leverage large than the signal provider, i just have few hundred usd capital compare to signal provider they have large capital in their account, but the trade size still different with me, what else i need to adjust to make the same trade size with signal provider? TQ 
Reason: