The oil issue ... - page 46

mmmoguschiy-new:
no one will hedge it, don't make my old crutches laugh Have you seen the comment about the economist extravaganza? They're on a roll...

Or are you telling me that they just found out yesterday, millennia later, that it turns out you can hedge, man... I'm not surprised at all...

That's hilarious.

There was an article in Forbes last night(here) which talks about how the negotiations/negotiations to reduce oil production are going:

• The head of OPEC on Monday talked about the possibility of OPEC and non-OPEC members working together to reduce production;
  • Iraq's Oil Minister yesterday cautiously said Russia and Saudi Arabia should be more flexible on production cuts;
  • today, Russian and Saudi officials held talks on oil cuts (quoting a statement from the President of Transneft) and foreign agencies commented that "strange things like Russia's negotiations with Saudi Arabia sometimes happen";
  • Then news agencies reported that Russia had been invited to the February OPEC session.

And then I remembered this comrade here (Dennis Gartman) who said that oil would not go above $44 at least in his lifetime (and he is old...). I thought - why 44?
I looked at the Ichimoku indicator (our analysts love it): 45.70 is the beginning of a sustained global uptrend:

And if you look at the muwings (their analysts like muwings, not Ichimoku), then (using this indicator from Codabase - iFibonacci - indicator for MetaTrader 4): value 43.88 above the SMA with period 100:

which is probably why he said the number 44.

Sergey Golubev:

And then I remembered this comradehere(Dennis Gartman) who said that oil would not go above $44 at least in his lifetime (and he is old...). I thought - why 44?

Sergey Golubev:

And if you look at the muwings (their analysts like muwings, not Ichimoku), then (using this indicator from Codabase - iFibonacci - indicator for MetaTrader 4): the value of 43.88 is above the SMA with a period of 100:

that's probably why he said number 44.

This fellow(Dennis Gartman) -- so much attention to him... -- like a rising star, like a superstar.

;))

Олег avtomat:

This guy(Dennis Gartman) -- so much attention to him... -- like a rising star, like a superstar.

;))

It was them (Americans) who promoted him, not us...
There are speeches (speeches) on oil too - I remember once: Iran said something bad about the U.S. - and oil went up (because he said that the price went up).

They say and write all that (about the ruble, oil, etc.) not for us (and not for their own people) (even in the news for example), but they just think that they can move the price in the right direction. Sometimes it works out ...

Here's a google entry:

dennis gartman 44

and got seven pages of links! In English, Russian, Chinese, Hungarian, etc. Seven pages of links saying that in his lifetime oil will not be higher than $44.
That's how to drive the price down ...

Sergey Golubev:

Here's a google entry:

dennis gartman 44

and got seven pages of links! In English, Russian, Chinese, Hungarian, etc. Seven pages of links saying that in his lifetime oil will not be higher than $44.
That's how to drive the price down ...

Right... That's what I'm saying: they'reworking to shape the "opinion of the masses". In the right direction ;)

How much is petrol in Venezuela?

Hold on to your chair tighter ....

Vladimir Pastushak:

How much does petrol cost in Venezuela ?

In the "Eastern" sector of Hell, named petrol stations have long been ready... and the petrol guns have already been lovingly lubricated with Vietnamese "Zvezdochka".

On the four-hour chart, the price is already firmly in an uptrend, trying to break the resistance levels of 35.56 and 35.94 from below to continue the uptrend. But the Absolute Strength indicator is indicating the start of a divergent price movement, which means that there might be some pause in the upward price movement, for example - the levels of 35.56 and 35.94 might not be broken today.

Reason: