The oil issue ... - page 37

forexman77:

Well, I don't know. Talked about it when oil was 80-90 and they wrote January 22) Then they will talk about how smart and talented they are.

As always, we'll give them chests of piastres.

The ruble is falling... They tied the budget to oil. They would have blocked the ruble and oil with a chip and tied the budget to this stock. I do not understand why they are racking their brains... That is all stability - live and prosper.

forexman77:

Well, I don't know. Talked about it when oil was 80-90 and they wrote January 22) Then they will talk about how smart and talented they are.

As always, we'll give them chests of piastres.

They should have gone straight to the Kremlin to ask Putin to make a proposal - like the walkers to Lenin, so they would have been happy now too... No matter what you say, we do not have enough American acumen... 150 km get in the way...))

new-rena:
The ruble is falling... Tying the budget to oil. So they would lock the ruble and oil with some kind of chip and tie the budget to this locus. I do not understand why they are racking their brains... That is the end of stability - live and prosper.
So all the money will go to locking, or something I do not understand. Could you be more specific?

forexman77:
So, all the money will be spent on locking, or I don't understand something. You may explain in details.

In loco - one thing goes down - another goes up.

The budget is a specific and preferably constant amount of spending for the year.

One ruble falls, the other rises.

I.e. the budget is knitted to two chips, not to one, it has insurance as it were.

We have stability.

The charts above, everything is clear.

Сергей Криушин:
They should have gone straight to the Kremlin with a proposal to Putin - like the walkers to Lenin, so they'd be in a good position now... No matter what you say, we lack American acumen... 150 km get in the way...))

My grip is fine. Lately I've been apathetic about it all, running in place and fighting windmills together.

I used to live in Moscow and loved it until they started twisting my brain. It's just that if I think something is wrong and I don't want to do it, it's hard to change my mind.

So I gave up on the whole brainwashing thing and went back to my region and became a downshifter.

new-rena:

In loco - one thing goes down - another goes up.

The budget is a specific and preferably constant amount of spending for the year.

One ruble falls, the other rises.

I.e. the budget is knitted to two chips, not to one, it has insurance as it were.

We have stability.

The graphs above, everything is clear.

Then it is clear. Only it will not add money) Yes, the budget may not have to review as often.

forexman77:
It is clear then. Only it won't add money) The budget, yes, probably won't need to be revised as often.

Money is added to the economy on a firm financial footing (capital). If the ruble and oil fall, it is essentially a loss. If the budget and the economy are stable, income is planned. And that is growth and development.

The budget includes hospitals, schools, roads, etc.

new-rena:
Money is added to the economy on a firm financial basis (capital). If the ruble and oil fall, it is essentially a loss. If the budget and the economy are stable, income will be planned. And this is growth and development.

Competition is first and foremost needed for everyone, openness and mutual respect. Yes, the usual human qualities. Not lying, above all to oneself.

forexman77:

Competition is first and foremost needed for everyone, openness and mutual respect. Yes, the usual human qualities. Not lying, above all to oneself.

and you can't do without that either.

forexman77:

My grip is fine. Lately I've been apathetic about it all, running in place and fighting windmills together.

I used to live in Moscow and I liked it there until they started twisting my brain. It's just that if I think something is wrong and I don't want to do it, it's hard to change my mind.

Anyway, I gave up on all this brainwashing and went back to my region and became a downshifter.

Gref proclaimed all of Russia as downshifters, while we thought we would get into a fairy tale, if we accepted all European requirements... That's all they need - tolerance and tolerance again... and then you can get used to it...((
Reason: