FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 745

sterva:
The ruble will fall and the dollar will cost 100))). Bullshit). Personally, I would have picked a different pair.

Write it on your wall and then we'll laugh together.

I am amazed at the stupidity of our population, they always screw around in the same way and don't even want to invent anything new.

sxww:

Write it on your wall and then we'll laugh together.

I am amazed at the stupidity of our population, they always bail in the same way and do not even want to come up with anything new.

Write it down for yourself. Leave a note for how long you have to wait. For instance, for 5 to 50 years.) Swap will eat up the entire depot.)))

sxww:
I didn't promise anyone anything, woodpeckers)

sterva:
Write it down for yourself. Leave a note on how long to wait. So 5-50 years.) Swap will eat up the entire depot.)))
Have you not read - what about the 2000s they want to put into circulation at the end of 2017? The question is (I just got it) - if they leave 5000s in circulation, then of course it will be an out for the ruble, and if they are removed, then it will be 55 - this is the most optimistic forecast...? The head of the Central Bank of course calms everyone down, inflation is just putting extra money into circulation, but the politics might not agree with him by that time. We shall see...

new-rena:
Have you not read what they want to print for the 2000s? The question is (I just got it) - if they keep the 5000s in circulation, of course it will be an out for the rouble, but if they are taken out?
Are there going to be presidential elections? If they do, will the right one be elected? I think it is a good argument... Read a bit of news and the map will be covered. I admit 75, but it will be nice, although what they are going to do in terms of rates and banks will not even reach that figure. Yes oil is overvalued, but the wooden is not a currency either... If you have the 'right thoughts', bet very bravely t 100., only you will need a shovel for profit as well))).

sterva:
Will there be presidential elections? If they do, will they elect the right one? I think it is a weighty argument... Next, a bit of news to read and a map to cover. I say 75, but it will be a good one, though what they are going to do in terms of rates and banks will not even reach this figure. Yes oil is overvalued, but the wooden is not a currency either... If you have the 'right thoughts', bet very bravely t 100., only you will need a shovel as well for profit))).

That's two years from now...

If it is now, the price of oil is a strong argument. It will be used to play into the budget, most likely. That is, as an option - to raise the price. Consequently, the ruble - dovn.

new-rena:
So the two-year guarantee is already in the bag. The guys are panicking at the hint of a change in power. A command from the top and the rouble will be where it needs to be. I don't want to offend those who consider the market price of the rouble.)

sterva:
So the two-year guarantee is already in the bag. The guys are panicking at the hint of a change in power. A command from the top and the ruble will be where it needs to be. I don't want to offend those who think the market price of the rouble.)
Yeah, I've heard about that... But those who are against the ruble are being purged. Keep a close eye on the latest leadership changes for 2016. Especially this month... So there will be no command from above, 100%

new-rena:

But if it is now, the price of oil is a strong argument. It will be used to play into the budget, most likely. That is, as an option - to raise the price. Consequently, the ruble - dovn.

And friends, you have forgotten how a barrel is counted, I think its price was 3600. And if you consider that the average price is 30-35 per barrel, the result will be 100-110 and they will set the price to cover the holes.

azfaraon:
And you forgot how a barrel is counted, I think its price was 3600.
They will take oil to 170-200, but they will do it when.