To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 33

Renat Fatkhullin:
Since Epements has rouble cards, we can make payments in roubles, at our own rate. Maybe we will do that.

Oh... No ruble cards available yet today, are there any yet? Only available in USD and EUR.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Since epayments have rouble cards, we can make payments in roubles, at our own rate. It is possible to do this.
Where to find these ruble cards

Renat Fatkhullin:
Since epayments have rouble cards, we can make payments in roubles, at our own exchange rate. Perhaps we will do that.

And it was fine before, withdrawing at the exchange rate is even more convenient, but I would do it too )))

Renat Fatkhullin:
Since epayments have rouble cards, we can make payments in roubles, at our own rate. Maybe we can do that.
Are there any? Ruble accounts - yes, there are, but not cards.

Renat Fatkhullin:
We have rouble cards, so we can make payments in roubles at our own exchange rate. Maybe we can do that.

Probably a ruble wallet? I don't have a card, unfortunately...

In any case, if there is a ruble withdrawal to eP with conversion at an adequate exchange rate, that would be great.

Andrey Dik:

Oh... No ruble cards available yet today, are there any yet? Only available in USD and EUR.

Maybe Renat made a mistake. There are ruble accounts.

You can transfer from account to account, but it's the same conversion... I recently transferred $30 to a ruble account:

Currency exchange from USD to RUB. Rate = 56.0780

got 1,682.3

I transferred from my rouble account to YaD, but YaD has cards linked to the account, and ePaiments didn't let me pay for the credit - I had to beat the drum...

What makes you think there's no commission or you don't want to count the rate?

Alexander Puzanov:

Probably a ruble wallet? I don't have a card, unfortunately...

In any case, if there is a ruble withdrawal to eP at an adequate conversion rate, that would be great.

And then? Another conversion from the ruble account to dollar account and then from it to the card? Twice the commission? Super ...

Artyom Trishkin:
And then? Another conversion from a ruble account to a dollar account and then from that to a card? Twice the commission? Great...

The main thing is that it must be in rubles, and they do not need to count, there is a ... )))

Artyom Trishkin:
And then? Another conversion from a ruble account to a dollar account and then from that to a card? Twice the commission? Great...
To your ruble card. You have a twisted imagination, however...
Reason: