Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 7

smart:
Show a screenshot of the entry point in real time. How can 1SSRC be used without error? It overdraws.
Guys, this is all bullshit... :-(( . What are you all so excited about? I've been testing this tactic for two years now. As it stands, it's bullshit, you have to rework the whole thing. It's easier to create your own terms of reference...

I created a template like the one on the screen

Files:

There is no SSRC indicator in the template yet, but it does not "spoil" it. Now the most important thing is for the author to explain the principle of this TS.

Sdimm:

There is no SSRC indicator in the template yet, but it does not "spoil" it. Now the most important thing is for the author to explain the principle of this TS.

How it does not

I have this but that's not the point.

The main thing is how you can trade with it, if I understand it is tied to it, but the indicator redraws....

So is the turkey changing dramatically or what? It was up and all of a sudden goes down? RSI, MACD are also overdrawn, but that does not stop many people from working with them.

Roulette - guessed or unguessed. For 25 pips it's a luxury.

Also, it can draw an arc halfway up the scale and then show the upper or lower limit after switching TF.

Sdimm:

Roulette - guessed or unguessed. For 25 pips it's a luxury.

Also, it can draw an arc halfway up the scale and then show the upper or lower limit after switching TF.

Hi !!! At first glance it looks like that, "Roulette",. But there are three strategies, and they are traded on different TFs. In short, three in one. That's why I explain the three strategies to each trader on Skype. After that, the trader rearranges indicators on trading platform according to his preferred strategy. I know what to pay attention to as I work. And 25 pips is not the main target. TP 1 25 pips TP 2 50 pips TP 3 75 pips. Not every beginner has the courage to keep the TP 3. And if the beginner has a deposit of 500 DOL, on what TF would you advise to work. On H4 the drawdown may be 100-150 pips. And we should understand that each deal should be calculated at the state of the deposit. The profit of 25 pips is not bad for a beginner. I have always said that one can earn different profit in Forex. For example: a beginner closed a trade of +25 pips in 0.01 lot and another trader earned $250. A third trader made $2,500 from the same position. The difference is that it all depends on the deposit and experience. Therefore, the one who is confident will make 25 pips a day, then exactly one year he will have 1,000,000 on the deposit. As I have gained experience over 3 years, I began to appreciate the strategy of 25 pips. As already in 2010, I trade from 1.00 to 8.00 lots. And 25 pips a day you can always find an entry 2-3 times. I also used to think twice, I lost 10,000 EUR but I got advice from a trader with experience since 1999. He showed me the 25 pip strategy and I now live and provide for my family with 4 children by Forex at 25 pips. Thanks to God and this trader I get back 10,000 euros more than a dozen times and I trade three days a week. All brilliant is very simple. I don't care where the price is going, I follow the price at the moment I enter the market. I have not written it for discussion, but for everybody to draw a conclusion that he wants to get from Forex and his goal is not for tomorrow, but for today and how much he wants to earn a day. I have given my opinion, because I earn by this scheme. We are all adults and we choose our own cross. So I wish everybody, from my heart, only success in Forex, but also in life.

AndreyZak:

So is the turkey changing dramatically or what? It was up and all of a sudden started showing down? RSI, MACD are also overdrawn, but that does not stop many people from working with them.

Why are you misinforming people? Since when did RSI and MACD start to show redraws?

tempico:
What are you misinforming people about? since when did RSI and MACD start to redraw?

the SSI with parameters 50 applies only to H4. and so does the MACD 8,21,1. The USSR warns of a correction or trend change in the TF you have selected. The second MAGD is used only to work with the Divergence strategy on any TF.
Reason: