Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 38

Hello there. Boys. I did something like this about six years ago. Kind of like a robot. But it was more of a strategy. Can't say it was easy. Creating such a miracle. But then I gave it up. Ah! Oh, I want to keep going. Ah!

There was more fuss in the original idea, then the tests. Don't bother. In the end, it worked!!! Ah. How it worked. I'm asleep. And her. Ah. $100 a night. Ah. What fun. But sometimes I did lose, of course. Strategy. I'd be a fool to cut my losses. Ah. I just moved on. The other way. Ah.

BobiThek:

Hello there. Boys. I did something like this about six years ago. Kind of like a robot. But it was more of a strategy. Can't say it was easy. Creating such a miracle. But then I gave it up. Ah! Oh, I want to keep going. Ah!

There was more fuss in the original idea, then the tests. Don't bother. In the end, it worked!!! Ah. How it worked. I'm asleep. And her. Ah. $100 a night. Ah. What fun. But sometimes I did lose, of course. Strategy. I'd be a fool to cut my losses. Ah. I just moved on. The other way. Ah.

Hey, guys. Where'd you "go next"?

I've got a machine that trades. It's not dumping.

What am I doing wrong?

:)

Vadim Shishkin:

I've got a machine that trades. It's not dumping.

What am I doing wrong?

:)

That's why it's a machine, so you can do nothing. And when you do nothing, it's impossible to do something wrong.

Exist and don't leak...

Alexandr Murzin:
Hey there, girls. Where's the "going next" going?
I loved the repetition of "ah" "ah" "ah" "ah". I love it when a woman goes "ah" in a certain situation :) You get the idea.

Valeri Beskorovainoi:
They exist and do not lose...

The main thing is not to get greedy. I once made about 100% a month with my robot on a cent account and got very proud. And there was some news on the states, like on payrolls. So I decided that if everything is so cool, I should increase my deposit load and earn lots of cents. Naturally, I lost it all. Thank God I had a cent account.

So, I had to strictly adhere to the MM.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I loved the repetition of 'ah' 'ah' 'ah' 'ah'. I love it when a woman goes "ah" in a certain situation :) You get the idea.
Or maybe she was peeing on her smartphone during the process).

khorosh:
Or maybe she was peeing on her smartphone during the process).
I didn't think about it, maybe )) I can't pee on a smartphone at all, after the first 2 words a black rage rises in my soul ))

khorosh:
That's why it's a machine, not to do anything. And when you do nothing, it's impossible to do something wrong).
But it's working, damn it! Or should I kill it? :)
Reason: