Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 8

Alexander Pavlov:
Look it up in my profile.
Thanks for the negative spread (can't see it in the navigator??) although I've never seen it, what the heck, maybe it will work someday

I caught the tester on the glitch it turns out in some places puts stops not on the parameters, the parameter of my Stop Loss 5 (50) pips and he is a villain in some places puts 25 (250) and in those places where the moose will not work, playing along with me, I wish it were so in real life :)

Regarding the tick modelling I understand that with all that he does not re-draw the M1 candlestick in the end i.e.If a candle is 3 (30) pips and my stop is 5 (50) it makes no difference how it will be drawn and the result is different, at least in my EA, because in reality the EA makes more trades than in the tester and they are mostly losing, I would classify them as phantom trades that lead to fatal consequences, in the real tick density is much higher than in the tester :( I would be glad to hear the comments of my dear companions.

mgfx13:
I caught the tester on the bug it turns out that in some places puts stops not on the parameters, the parameter of my stop loss 5 (50) pips and he puts a villain in some places 25 (250) and in those places where the elk did not work, playing along with me, I wish it were so in real life :)

It's not you who "got caught", it's just that you didn't understand the point of testing:

1. Testing of trading strategies
  2. Algorithm of ticks generation in the Strategy Tester of the MetaTrader 5 terminal

Karputov Vladimir:

It's not you who "got caught", it's just that you didn't understand the point of testing:

1. Testing of trading strategies
  2. Algorithm of tick generation in the MetaTrader 5 strategy tester
Read a lot thanks go even further into the woods :)

mgfx13:
Read a lot thanks went even further into the woods :)
Would have read earlier - would have saved $.

George Merts:

You are wrong. Robots that work on prices of timeframes, especially older ones, do not depend on tick modelling. And they show very similar results both on historical simulation and on real time.

If the Expert Advisor works only with open prices, it makes no difference what's inside the bar.

I'm wrong . You said about the opening price, it is the same tick price, only it is taken with a time interval of 1m 5m 15m 30m etc.

You have a poor understanding of the bar formation process

Alexey Busygin:

Well yes I am wrong . You said opening price, it is the same tick price, only it is taken at 1m 5m 15m 30m time interval etc.

You have a poor understanding of the process of bar forming

This is not the same tick price, unlike the ticks formed inside the bar, the tick price that determines the OHLC of the bar is not modeled by the tester, but is taken

from history files. History files are created by the terminal from the real tick stream. You poorly understand the work of the tester.

Alexander Bereznyak:

This is not the same as the tick price, unlike the ticks formed inside the bar, the tick price that defines the OHLC of the bar is not modelled by the tester, but is taken

from history files. History files are created by the terminal from the real tick stream. You do not understand the work of the tester very well.

That's why the results are so different.

In addition to the fact thatthe market is saturated with free liquidity forex market for poor market makers as the common people had thousands of years ago and have to this day only CIVILIZED and at home as everything is fair and according to the rules in fact there is one rule to take away money from people in any way, widening spreads, interventions, gep. I have the impression that Metatrader is designed so that the chance to become a profitable trader was equal to 0.0000000000000000000000001%.

Your opinion on my statement, please

Reason: