FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 63

lactone:

1b) If the ECB's aim is not to let the Euro fall lower - then it is quite obvious that the ECB will simply buy the Euro along with other instruments.

2) Strange has written above, but I have to say it again.

When the ECB (or another central bank) injects billions of its currency into the market to weaken it, what does it get in return and where does it go? ))))

3) Again, there is no single concept of MM.

MM is a regulator to bring transactions together.

MM is an institutional player in the market with a lot of power. It is the central banks of countries as well as the major banks and funds.

4) My understanding is that MM as a regulator - does not move the market, although it does act as a counterparty to transactions at certain points.

MM as a "smart money under VSA" - and in my understanding these are the biggest players - yes, they can move the market.

5) Gain access to the trading floor of the London Stock Exchange(for example).

Look at the Level2 market and calculate from the contracts how much currency you need to move a pair by 1 pip.

I am not interested in such things.

1) I have already written many times on modern economic theory - the cb does not care about the price of a certain commodity - a tea-pot or a foreign currency or a seashell (it is the same commodity as a tea-pot).

the cbc regulates the rate - nothing else,

The central bank does not have to make reserves of tea-pots, currencies or shells (if only in case of war or a catastrophe, gold may be worth a bit).

so the eu has no goal to do anything about the euro.

Why not?

for example the cb kept the franc going up - how it ended - it let it go anyway.

so going against the market will not end well.

and yet the question was very specific yes or no.

- Is there info (link to the site) that says the ECB did or did not do confirmations? Did he do it, give me the link. If you do not know, do not write.

2) the eccb has not injected anything into the foreign exchange market - an alternative point of view - who is right -

You have a link and a number - give it - no need to write.

3) I'm afraid you're wrong.

at the current stage there is a clear concept of IMs - only few people know it - and many people have muddled heads

mm is for a marketplace + instrument - he who gives two-way quotes for an instrument with a spread below ХХ and almost constant (above ХХ percent of the time)

4) ok

5) right !

There are smart people on this forum !

Only I know this method of calculation - I wrote that it's naive just to estimate - it's a naive estimate - I'm interested in what's real.

The problem is that the market changes - when you start buying someone else puts in more and more bids

and it's possible

what matters is the speed at which the volume pours into the market ????

Zogman:

1) I have already written many times on modern economic theory - the central bank does not care about the price of a particular commodity - a teapot or a foreign currency or a seashell (it is the same commodity as a teapot).

the cbc regulates the rate - nothing else,

The central bank does not have to make reserves of tea-pots, currencies or shells (if only in case of war or a catastrophe, gold may be worth a bit).

so the eu has no goal to do anything about the euro.

Why not?

for example the cb kept the franc going up - how it ended - it let it go anyway.

so going against the market will not end well.

and yet the question was very specific yes or no.

- Is there info (link to the site) that says the ECB did or did not do confirmations? Did he do it, give me the link. If you do not know, do not write.

2) the eccb has not injected anything into the foreign exchange market - an alternative point of view - who is right -

You have a link and a number - give it - no need to write.

3) I'm afraid you're wrong.

at the current stage there is a clear concept of IMs - only few people know it - and many people have muddled heads

mm is for a marketplace + instrument - the one who provides two-way quotes for an instrument with a spread below ХХ and almost constant (above ХХ percent of the time)

4) ok

5) right !

There are smart people on this forum !

Only I know this method of calculation - I wrote that it's naive just to estimate - it's a naive estimate - I'm interested in what's real.

The problem is that the market changes - when you start buying someone else puts in more and more bids

and it's possible

what matters is the speed at which the volume pours into the market ????

So, what are the conclusions from all of this pussyfooting for practical trading? Or is it just for show?))

The ECB has an indirect impact by intervening(quantitative easing now) and buying assets (not currency, but bonds, for example), as assets can be owned not only by people living and functioning in the EU. The money received from the ECB can be distributed in other assets, including other currencies. Plus repo...

I want to sign up for the Teacher's signals

stranger:
I want to sign up for the Master's signals
No, you don't.

Nestradamus:
No, he's not.
He said he would, the kid said he would, he didn't, he said he would again!!!

stranger:
So, what are the conclusions of all this pussyfooting for practical trading? Or is it just for show?)))
Or is it channels... Or something else.)
He seems to have been given the job... find neutral strategies...
So he blows our minds.))

-Aleks-:
The ECB has an indirect impact by intervening (quantitative easing now) and buying assets (not currency, but bonds, for example), because the assets may not only be owned by those who live and work in the EU. The money received from the ECB can be distributed in other assets, including other currencies. Plus repo...

exactly

that's what we're talking about

in today's world, direct FATURAL interventions are out of the question - they do not exist

Zogman:

exactly

that's what we're talking about

in today's world, direct Currency interventions are out of the question - they don't exist

And there are no verbal ones... There is nothing...))

There is only HE... Sen! Tell me about the Doll)))

Nestradamus:

Let us imagine an absurd situation. Two currency speculators in an isolated location. Will their price change? - No. Because their profit is in the change of the latter... the one who calculates where it will go will earn. And here they calculate that there will be no change (the loser is isolated) and the trading becomes senseless.

Yeah, that's what it looks like to me too.

Nestradamus:

The "sucker" is naturally the producer and the consumer. They have no opportunity to wait out a more favourable rate. One cannot stop production without harming himself, the other has to eat every day.

Again, this is how it seems to me too

Nestradamus:

Speculum is a parasite in essence. He does not produce anything, he lives off the livelihood of "suckers" . And parasites have a high mortality rate and small volumes, because if a flea were bigger than a dog... there'd be no dogs.

From the foregoing an oil picture emerges - the price is not driven by speculators, and parsing their flights will not help determine the direction.

And again I agree it sounds reasonable, but ...

my logic is for it, but my gut tells me something is wrong, some bastards are manipulating the market

as if they have the strength to process one currency a day,

and the news is great - liquidity disappears after one figure - why not after 2 figures? - who decides that - someone quick smart informed ...

and watchdog often makes the right predictions - it means he understands something

who moves the market - so something is wrong ...

i've watched the BSA mentioned by Strange on youtube - questions have intensified

it was always unclear to me

and a lot of people who have been in fore for years and work in such places that ah - also nih .... don't understand - that's even more surprising.

Reason: