FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 64

Loch is not a mammoth he will not go extinct (Mavrodi))

stranger:

That's right, trade on sticks))))

Such conclusions only make me happy))))

There is someone to trade on sticks))))

There are people who use sticks. Why complicate things when you can successfully trade by guessing, looking only at the chart! Which, is the crowning glory of all market entries, volumes, futures, options and p.c.

stranger:
Oooh, do you need to prove, show, teach? No money?
Where, as a trader, does money come from?! )))))

stranger:
Said he would, and the kid said he would, he did, he didn't, he said again!!!

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Loch is not a mammoth he will not go extinct (Mavrodi))

Zogman:

1) I have already written many times on modern economic theory - the central bank does not care about the price of a particular commodity - a teapot or a foreign currency or a seashell (it is the same commodity as a teapot).

the cbc regulates the rate - nothing else,

The central bank does not have to make reserves of tea-pots, currencies or shells (if only in case of war or a catastrophe, gold may be worth a bit).

so the eu has no goal to do anything about the euro.

Why not?

for example the cb kept the franc going up - how it ended - it let it go anyway.

so going against the market will not end well.

and yet the question was very specific yes or no.

- Is there info (link to the site) that says the ECB did or did not do confirmations? Did he do it, give me the link. If you do not know, do not write.

2) the eccb has not injected anything into the foreign exchange market - an alternative point of view - who is right -

There is a link and a figure - give it - no need to write.

5) right !

There are smart people on this forum !

I am the only one who knows this way of calculation - I wrote that it's naive - it's a naive estimate - I am interested in the reality.

The problem is that the market changes - when you start buying someone else puts in more and more bids

and it's possible

the important thing is the speed at which the volume pours into the market ????

1. the interest rate in Japan has been at zero for years. Apparently the Martians are printing the Yen and throwing it in as it has devalued by half lately. Of course the Bank of Japan did not do that.

2. I do not keep links because I do not need them.

I am not going to prove anything to anyone. You have your point of view - stick to it.

If the Central Bank has no influence on the exchange rate except the interest rate, then how did the yen, for example, devalue by half lately?

5. You have "eaten up" the glass to a certain level with your bids.

But that does not mean that you will hold it. That's why you can't artificially manipulate the market.

Dmitry Chepik:

There is someone to trade on sticks)))

Why complicate things when you can successfully trade based on instinct, looking only at the chart! Which is the crowning glory of all market inputs, volumes, futures, options and p.c.

lactone:

1. The interest rate in Japan has been at zero for years. It seems that the Martians are printing the Yen and throwing it in as it has devalued by half lately. Of course the Bank of Japan did not do that.

2. I do not keep links because I do not need them.

I am not going to prove anything to anyone. You have your point of view - stick to it.

If the Central Bank has no influence on the exchange rate except the interest rate, then how did the yen, for example, devalue by half lately?

5. You have "eaten up" the glass to a certain level with your bids.

But that does not mean that you will hold it. That's why you can't artificially manipulate the market.

Do you want to get your fingers wrapped around it?)))

Of course, it's not only, I would say, not so much the rate that affects it)

And this is 100% true.

Zogman, I can feel that you have never traded in a simple bazaar)))

So let's imagine a bazaar, a bunch of potato sellers, they all have a price of about a tenner per kilo, they are expensive, very expensive, there are no buyers, and there is silence.

And now imagine that there is a market maker. He must act as a counterparty to the transaction if the other party is absent. And he buys ten roubles from everyone who wants to sell. Where does that lead to? Price rises to 11. What happens next? People, seeing that tomorrow it might be even more expensive, rush to buy, the price is 12, 13, 14, the buyer goes. The stock of potatoes is running low. Who sells them for 12, 13, 14, 15? The same MM who buys at 10-11, he provides liquidity, that is, when the sellers have run out of potatoes, he discounts his, the volume is off the mark. И? Then what? Price collapses. So much for love.)

stranger:

Zogman, I can feel that you have never traded in a simple bazaar)))

So let's imagine a bazaar, a bunch of potato sellers, they all have a price of about a tenner per kilo, they are expensive, very expensive, there are no buyers, and there is silence.

And now imagine that there is a market maker. He must act as a counterparty to the transaction if the other party is absent. And he buys ten roubles from everyone who wants to sell. Where does that lead to? The price goes up to 11. What happens next? People, seeing that tomorrow it might be even more expensive, rush to buy, the price is 12, 13, 14, the buyer goes. The stock of potatoes is running low. Who sells them at 12, 13, 14, 15? The same MM who buys at 10-11, he has liquidity, that is, when the sellers run out of potatoes, he discounts his, the volume goes up. И? Then what? Price collapses. So much for love.)

There you go! Concise, informative! And you say: memoirs, books... The main thing to know when MM buys and sells, and that only he knows! Would MM share his plans with anyone, and even in the public domain (CME, etc.)?

Reason: