FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 405

new-rena:
yeah. used is good, but not for me)
Used is... questionable stuff. Unscientific, I'd say. But these July highs - they're getting to be a pain. Let's hope the pound breaks through them soon.

new-rena:
and the equity is growing))))
Teach me, eh? I want to do it too. I want to go against the wind, but the depo grows at the same time.

Bicus:

That's right. It's better to watch these moments with your eyes closed, and then what happens, right? Especially, there are only two possibilities: either you will lose or you will get 150 pips.

)))

)) You've listened badly to the Great One and cannot understand all his wisdom, he's been trading like that for eight years now))).

Only HE has not 150 pips, but 30.)

Here's a cup of tea and immediately the pound and the luntik are good, what's wrong?

Bicus:
Teach me, will you? I want to do that, too. To go against the wind and the depot grows at the same time.
The wind should be seen from the ocean, not the river // trend and the trend itself...

new-rena:
the wind should be seen from the ocean, not the river
Damn it! Here we go again with the riddle. ))))

new-rena:
you can show me tomorrow. why do we need yesterday's?

You're already talking like him...

I'm embarrassed to ask you, what about the 32 lunar purchases, do you have until August 20th too? You got it?

stranger:

You have not listened well to the Great One and cannot understand all HIS Wisdom, HE has been peddling like this for eight years)))

Yeah, well, there's no question about the Master. He's leaking and leaking out in the open. But his false disciples... I'd like to smack them on the forehead with a staff.

Bicus:
Shit! Here we go again with the riddle. ))))
what's the riddle? someone got pinched in the hay or the lojah. it will be a long and painful encounter with kolyan.... there will be volumes and so on and so forth.

stranger:

You're already talking like him...

I'm embarrassed to ask, what about the 32 lunar purchases, do you have until August 20th as well? You got it?

Well, you promised 1.3260)))
Reason: