FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 416

Zogman:

y

methac was recently adapted to the moscow exchange - there is an official thread on the forum about it - a glass in a methac, etc.

- the only thing I do not understand is which broker may support it

opener probably - they are advanced.

I remembered the main reason - why I haven't started further writing programs on the topic of pipsing.

In such programs there is the following algo-condition:

CloseOrder If Profit >0

I believe that any program that has such a condition is a potential loser.

It is almost impossible to write a profitable Expert Advisor without this condition. But I have taken a path that does not provide for such a condition in a program anyway.

stranger:
Anyway, Sklifosovsky, you need to see our Master.
that's him =)

Funtik will finally have some fun today

new-rena:

Such programmes have the following algo-condition:

CloseOrder If profit >0

I believe that any program that has such a condition is a potential non-withdrawer.

I.e., potential non-clearer should have the following condition

CloseOrder If profit < 0.

Do I understand it correctly?

))))))))

Bicus:

I.e. a potential non-dealer must have the condition

CloseOrder If profit < 0.

Do I understand it correctly?

))))))))

No. There should be a condition - close when the signal reverses. And if the order closes on the plus side, it is what we need, i.e., the signal is good.

Around zero I had it working on the CME volumes. What I liked about it is that you can open with the whole deposit and you still will not lose. The only bad thing is that you can't make any money. I mean, it's +, it's -.

Rena... a piper can make millions in the tester, but the main reason that will prevent him from making money in real life is the spread.

Bicus:

Rena... a piper can make millions in the tester, but the main reason that will prevent him from making money in real life is the spread.

Yeah I know)

new-rena:
Yeah, I know.)
Then why are you writing all this anti-science crap?

Bicus:
Then why are you writing all this anti-science crap?
I wrote about what stopped me. And the worst thing is that the absence of such a condition leads to the formation of the signal to close orders at a loss (it does not matter - pips or not). Here begins the most interesting part) Try it, make fun of it, fight it) It is very exciting and leads to writing good Expert Advisors. Trust me. But you certainly don't want to sell them).

Roman Busarov:
he is =)
I've known our Great One for a long time, HE doesn't know many of the words written by this dude. One of ours is a dope)
Reason: