stranger:

Balabushkin A. - Options and futures.

Derivatives. A Course for Beginners.

Futures. Trading common sense.

Secrets of Trading. Futures

Search and read

Author Lofton T ?

new-rena:

I was looking at the turnover in dollars (cash, dough, what you can hold in your hands) for the business plan. It turns out to be a loss. And that would automatically lead to the creation of a new kitchen.

And I don't give a damn about volume) I don't know and don't want to know. And the more I forget about what I additionally learned, the better. That's for sure - don't get clever, it's much simpler than that.

I see, no further questions, you're talking about things you have no idea about. Goodbye, everyone.

Server Muradasilov:
Author Lofton T ?

Yes.

Exchange secrets. Options.Tomsett.

The riddles and secrets of options trading. М. Chekulaev

Trading Options. Tomsett

stranger:
Rena, tell me, what is volume?
The difference in practice is minor. the shapes are sharper, so the entries are more accurate and the orders are larger. well, as Rena says, the angle of equity raise can be increased from 5 to 15 degrees.)

iIDLERr:
The difference in practice is minor. the shapes are sharper, the entries are more accurate and the orders are larger. Well, as Rena says,the angle of equity raises can be increased from 5 to 15 degrees. )

О! Straight from real and real time. Today) I've got a self-written equity indicator. 28 pairs. I have no problems, I don't care when to enter. I have traded futures and options, I do not care. I don't care about volumes. I have no relation whatsoever to FOREX trading. All of the latter is post-factum. When are you going to realise that?

A trader is first and foremost a sceptic who does not believe in anything. Money only starts to show up in the depo when one is absolutely sure of what one is doing.

It's been 35 minutes...

stranger:

Yes.

Trading Options. Tomsett

Thank you, Lofton just wasn't in my collection

stranger:

Find the average cost of the contract shown in the specifications and multiply.

Goodbye everyone, I've had enough of child's play, the Teacher is coming)

So I took an average of 1 lot 100,000 units. The euro 125 thousand, the pound 62.5 thousand, the Canadian 100 thousand, even the Japanese lot divided by the value in the Forex market turns out about 100 000.

So, if to count in dollars in a lot of about 60-100 thousand units. And they calculate them based on dollar value.

And in fact I noticed that there is something to look at on cme and I am not saying anything against it. But, why is the volume there tens of times less than forex?

In the spreadsheet forex is FX. Was looking at "Total volume", if I understand correctly, it's the volume of contracts per day.

The reports are here

ftp://ftp.cmegroup.com/daily_volume/

stranger:

Yes.

Trading Options. Tomsett

and this is just the beginning...

new-rena:
I don't know what an NOB is.

Taxable base.

stranger:

How is it clear if "options have only rights, no obligations", "only the exchange has the right to sell an option", "it applies to OTC transactions", the latter especially, as it is an option yes and OTC, in the out. WITH THE REQUIRED GO YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE RULES OF TRADING ON AN EXCHANGE.

That is why you should not ask such questions without understanding at least the basics, and in general, do not think, I am not a reference bureau.

Do not embarrass yourself. I wrote it right. It's amazing how you're going to sell your option with your terms of delivery... it's not even funny - don't mislead people.

-Aleks-:

Taxable base.

I worked as a chief accountant once a long time ago. I had this association floating around, but what was it about, I couldn't even imagine what it was?
Reason: