FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 202

azfaraon:
Everything with money is always MMM ...Because production can never keep up with the amount of money ...And if there is nothing behind the money then it is MMM (a hundred variations so far).
How is money backed by debts and debts have to be paid back with resources .

GopFX __:
I don't know what's growing there, but you get the feeling that there are three cripples sitting on the Russian-language forum, whose crap can be read in half an hour... Where are the other supposed users?
Danila, why are you upset? What's the point of misleading statistics?

Server Muradasilov:
I am amazed))) What is it with you ? (variations of the hundred so far) - I do not get it ?
I mean contrived schemes))) ...Come on, you are a citizen and you were given a lot of money to vote for the one who gave it to you... And then you can buy a tyre with this money and ask why you need so much money))) (Here's a simple variant of MMM (you have to understand that the money is always used for management, not for something that was originally intended).

Speculator:
How money is backed by debts, and debts will have to be repaid with resources.
Here is another version of MMM ...So in the end no one needs the money and at some point it may be very much or very little ...All a sham

azfaraon:
I mean contrived schemes))) ...Come on, you are a citizen of the country and you were given a lot of money to vote for the one who gave it to you ... Then you can buy a tyre with this money and ask why you need so much money))) (Here's a simple variant of MMM (you have to understand that the money is always used for administration, not for something it was originally intended for).
This does not apply to Metaquotes unequivocally ! :)

Server Muradasilov:
Danila, why are you upset? What's the point of misleading with statistics?
I don't trust statisticians - I'm used to trusting my intuition, which never lets me down.)

Why should I be upset about anything? Except for the administration's indifference to some important things...? ))

Server Muradasilov:
Get that nonsense out of your head, everything else will go away before

Why should IM promote a web terminal?
If you can at least write a program in MT4 and play with it (test), what can be done in a web terminal? Just open buy/sell and nothing more.
This means that the IM web terminal is more profitable in terms of more openings in the wrong place.)

(IM is the whole forex industry).

thanks!

tuma88:

Rena, please show me the drawing from the 17th to the 21st of July on the Euro.
(I want to combine it with mine).

Thank you!

It's all bullshit, just for fun...

GopFX __:
I don't trust statisticians - I'm used to trusting my intuition, which never fails me ))

Why should I be upset about something? Except for the administration's indifference to some important points...? ))
Well, maybe they seem important to you and a hundred other people (!?) But there are priorities of importance, and then, and get to your importance. The business has grown, the team has not yet increased at the developers - and anyone else, I also would not involve in responsible work. Reputation is not a minor factor in any business

Server Muradasilov:
Well, maybe they seem important to you and a hundred other people (!?), but there are priorities that matter, and then they will get to your importance. The business has grown, the team has not yet increased among developers - and anyone else, I did not involve in responsible work. Reputation is not a minor factor in any business.
I recognize you! It's you - a fierce defender of MT.
Reason: