VilkaChuvashova ( Vilka Chuvashova ) - help to reconfigure the advisor. - page 2

ForAll:
From what I understand - he's banned, apparently...

You could ask the moderators for his email address.

It wouldn't be a bad thing, because from the looks of it, it's a good advisor, but without a sale it's like being without one leg...

ForAll:

Very good EA, but there is a defect or error, it's hard to say, in general it makes buy trades but not sell trades, and does not make more than one order...

I am not sure what to do with it, but I am not sure what to do with it.

P.S. Even though it has flaws, it shows great results!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9455

The chart for 2010.12.01 - 2011.01.03 - actually one month.

You watch out not to go overboard with any advisor, including this one.

"Chuvashov's Fork uses a fractal indicator to build it."

The fractal itself has no physical sense and the pattern, any pattern, including the "Chuvashev pattern", also has no physical sense.

and in no way helps to predict price movement.

There is only one pattern that has been tested and works - an impulse correction.

Wait for the correction and open on the side of the impulse - there are no other patterns in forex.

Well really not a bad Expert Advisor, here is a chart for two years 2009.01.01 - 2010.12.31

15% drawdown, taking into account that only buy orders...

ForAll:

Well really not a bad Expert Advisor, here is a chart for two years 2009.01.01 - 2010.12.31

Maybe then do not use short positions at all? Why get greedy?

Without any sell orders he might lose the deposit... Plus ~5% per month is not enough...

ForAll:
Without any sell orders he might lose the deposit... Plus ~5% per month is not enough...

I think over the years you'll say that 5% a month is great. More is good, but 5 is great. ;)

5% a month not enough ?... I liked the Russian way of putting it :-)))

that's right, in russia any business - if it does not give at least 100% profit, then burn it!

--

seriously, from 5% a month and if it's stable, it's just super

---

Put the Expert Advisor on demo for 2 - 3 months or better half a year

and if it gives there from 5% it will be a reason to move it to the real world

but be warned in one phase of the market MTS will work in the other one it may stop

there is no such MTS in nature that will work for many years without modifications

but if they did, "the owner of such an MTS would have taken all the money in the world :-)"

---

more:

The fractal itself makes no physical sense, the pattern, any...... also makes no physical sense

There is only one tested and working pattern - the impulse-correction.....

But it, too, makes no physical sense whatsoever. :)))

more, don't be offended. The pattern works, but it's not the only one. And there are other patterns besides the ones you found.

ForAll:

what are the settings ?
Reason: