FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1656

Speculator:

stranger:
I will never say what I took, will take, will not take, here I will never say again, because I do not need to feed the fools.

O great one, give me some direction, open up the wisdom of the market, open up the mystery of the EUR USD.

iIDLERr:
You are nothing but a spoilsport. it's not every month you get one of these ridiculous ones.
You shouldn't do that, he knows and understands everything, he just can't say....

stranger:
You shouldn't do that, he knows and understands everything, he just can't say....
he's got the nobel prize. i wake up to the americans, get a coffee and read the Mighty one.

mmmoguschiy-new:
What's so empty in your soul

Speculator:
What's the matter with you?
I wanted to send you a letter back, but the site is glitchy! Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_FM6wqeY4g
Валерий Меладзе - Мечта
Валерий Меладзе - Мечта
  • www.youtube.com
Мечта (режиссер Джаник Файзиев) Валерий Меладзе: Я, наверное, раз 40 перегримировывался и переодевался, сыграл более 15 ролей. А под коней съемки я сыграл ро...

iIDLERr:
He's a Nobel Prize winner. I wake up to the americans, get a coffee and read Mighty.
Soon he will be worthy of taking HIS place.

2015.12.01 20:29:16.890 Trades '2786605': instant sell 0.50 AUDUSD at 0.73165 sl: 0.74025 tp: 0.72325 (deviation: 2)

AUDUSD

Yury Reshetov:

2015.12.01 20:29:16.890 Trades '2786605': instant sell 0.50 AUDUSD at 0.73165 sl: 0.74025 tp: 0.72325 (deviation: 2)

hide..., to be on the safe side...

http://www.ecb.europa.eu/mopo/implement/omo/html/index.en.html

Moved into a new swap tomorrow for 70lb. For another week. The 4th (Friday) is the meat divestment. Options contract expiry and news. The yuan's inclusion in the basket of reserve currencies was announced today. The spring is tightening.

Open market operations
  • European Central Bank
  • www.ecb.europa.eu
The Eurosystem’s regular open market operations consist of one-week liquidity-providing operations in euro ( main refinancing operations , or MROs ) as well as three-month liquidity-providing operations in euro ( longer-term refinancing operations , or LTROs ). MROs serve to steer short-term interest rates, to manage the liquidity situation and...
Reason: