FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1670

Lesorub:
when it bounces or skips to the next bounce...
I said it will bounce. There are times when it bounces, then comes back. No one's ever stopped the moose. But look at the sl\tn ratio. If you don't like it here, move to an older scale where the ratio is better, but the stop is bigger.

vng_nemo:
I don't do courses and I don't intend to. Just chill out and relax.

That's right. Everybody's all for it. No need to lecture the ignoramuses. Let them work it out for themselves.

And if people start to complain, they can be poked in the face with a picture. Like, that's how it was all clear and understandable, even to a drunken hedgehog.

Yury Reshetov:

That's right. Everybody's in favour. No need to lecture the ignoramuses. Let them figure it out for themselves.

And if people start to complain, they can be poked in the face with a picture. Like, it's so fucking clear and understandable, even to a drunken hedgehog.

on history.

vng_nemo:
I said it'll bounce. Sometimes it bounces, then it comes back. There's a lot of moose. But look at the ratio of sl\tn. If you don't like it here, move to a higher scale. The ratio is better there, but the stop is bigger.

What's not to understand, it's all in the picture:

1. Either it bounces
  2. Or it bounces.

Strike out what you don't want, write in what you do want.

Alexander Bereznyak:
on history.
In the picture. What kind of stories are you looking for? This is an all-round prognosticators' club, not chatterboxes. A blabbermouth's a godsend for spies.

Yury Reshetov:

What's not to understand, it's all in the picture:

1. Either it bounces
  2. ♪ Or it's gonna slip away ♪

Strike out what you don't need, write in what you do.

You always give me the creeps. ))

You used to be a lot more bloodthirsty, though. ))

You're getting old, aren't you?))

charter:

You always make me cringe. ))

True, you used to be a lot more bloodthirsty. ))

Getting old, though.

iIDLERr:

Are you in a hurry to live and to feel?

If you're wondering what the sticks, squares and lines are, go to the original source. Everything is explained there, there is nothing unnecessary as in zup. All unnecessary things may be disabled in the settings of the indicator. If you've noticed, it's only a zigzag, but it has parameters. It also has elements of Gann theory, but with much deeper elaboration. The main emphasis is on scale surfing.

For me, it's a no-brainer. buy volume is piling up, but the americans can outbid it in an hour. the profile is not set. there will be no movement until we get 20 pips in a lot.

Alexey Busygin:
That's good, then you won't be disappointed.
What disappointment are you talking about, Alexei?
Reason: