FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1668

stranger:
I like Ilya most of all, within a few hours he shat on Audi, Pound, now look at the euro, if nothing here too, then he will show something else).
The good news is that he was a proprietor of the euro, he writes and trades, what do you know... he is not rude, he does not bullshit ....

mmmoguschiy-new:
I'm not your son, that's one! you're my teacher, that's two. for the rest - don't bubble for nothing - you haven't shown your intelligence to me. you haven't even tried. no - i tried and you haven't. i thought you were smarter. sorry! i thought that finally - at least some rational grain flew into the thread, but no, i was wrong! but it will fly back. i am sure of it. if it does not fly back - it won't fly back)) no big loss! and you can flounder.

So, sonny, why did you tell me about the swaps and everything else? Do you understand? How did they help you? You don't know what you're talking about! You see a pretty picture or a big-sounding word and run and post it - and voila, you're good enough to be a Guru! If you make others look stupid, you'll be worthy of a Sensa... But such tricks do not work with me - I see through all the heretics.
Here we go again))))

up

For lovers of minefields, running and ...experience. Current situation.

vng_nemo

You'll need a comment. no one will have time to get acquainted with the method by the links before the weekend.

stranger:
Here we go again))))
carries you in your wooden cesspool by the bed

iIDLERr:

vng_nemo

You'll need a comment. no one will be able to get acquainted with the method by the links before the weekend.

stop begging! you'll figure it out on your own - the links were given - go learn!

iIDLERr:

vng_nemo

You should comment on it. no one will be able to read the method by the links before the weekend. just tell us briefly what you are waiting for and why.

I am not sure what to expect and why, but he is expecting everyone to be pissed at his exhibition, as there are no explanations?

He takes a chart, paints it in such a way that Malevich rests and puts it out to the public, believing that he will be given a sweetie or allowed to take a cake from the shelf.

Yury Reshetov:

He probably expects everyone to be pissed off by his exhibition of Pinocchio, since no explanations are even attached?

He takes a chart, paints it in such a way that Malevich rests and displays it in public, thinking that he will be given a sweetie or allowed to take a pie from the shelf.

chick - get away from the new "GURA" - Can't you see she's running for his seat? You'd better bow at his feet and say thank you.

chelseanin

I like everything except the henna. I think the long shadow should catch up with it anyway.

Yury Reshetov:

Probably expects everyone to be pissed off by his exhibition, since no explanations are even attached?

He takes a chart, paints it in such a way that Malevich rests and displays it in public, thinking that he will be given a sweetie or allowed to take a pie from the shelf.

wo! aside from general erudition, i would like to understand whether this is for whites or reds. they won't give a nobel prize anyway, and they don't pay money without the pose. by the way, kandinsky is resting - it's his theme).
Reason: