Signal subscription problems

Hello friends. I'm trying to subscribe to signal, but I'm having this problem.

The volume of trades copied cannot match the initial volume of trades on the Provider side. Volume settings of the following assets are different:EURAUD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, CHFJPY, EURCAD, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURSGD, USDCHF, CADCHF, GBPAUD, XAUUSD The contract size of the copied trade operations cannot match the initial contract size of the trade operations on the Provider side. Contract size settings of the following assets are different:EURAUD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, CHFJPY, EURCAD, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURSGD, USDCHF, CADCHF, GBPAUD, XAUUSD The 4 The It is recommended to use signals with corresponding trading conditions

Please help. Thankw

Lucky Egho:

Hello friends. I'm trying to subscribe to signal, but I'm having this problem.

The volume of trades copied cannot match the initial volume of trades on the Provider side. Volume settings of the following assets are different:EURAUD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, CHFJPY, EURCAD, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURSGD, USDCHF, CADCHF, GBPAUD, XAUUSD The contract size of the copied trade operations cannot match the initial contract size of the trade operations on the Provider side. Contract size settings of the following assets are different:EURAUD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, CHFJPY, EURCAD, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURSGD, USDCHF, CADCHF, GBPAUD, XAUUSD The 4 The It is recommended to use signals with corresponding trading conditions

Please help. Thankw

This is only a warning, you can still subscribe to the signal.

This has probably to do with the maximum contract size of these instruments in the signal provider's and your broker, but I doubt that it will affect your copied trades.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

This is only a warning, you can still subscribe to the signal.

This has probably to do with the maximum contract size of these instruments in the signal provider's and your broker, but I doubt that it will affect your copied trades.

Thanks for you reply Sir. 👍 

But does it have anything to do with the risk?

Lucky Egho #:

Thanks for you reply Sir. 👍 

But does it have anything to do with the risk?

Νο.

Thanks 
Reason: