[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 20

trinitron:

Help me figure out the oil picture.

Well, I'd add a few touches of red.

:)

6 September. /Dow Jones/. The Swiss National Bank will be forced to sell the euro/US dollar pair, HSBC says. If the Swiss National Bank intends to intervene only on the euro/Swiss franc pair and not the US dollar/franc pair, and if it wants to keep its foreign exchange reserves around current levels, it will be forced to sell the euro/dollar pair. "I believe the market has misunderstood the change in the euro/dollar pair," said HSBC currency strategist-analyst Stuart Scott. He says about 55% of the bank's reserves are currently held in euros, 25% in dollars and about 10% in yen. "They will have to sell euro/yen and euro/dollar pairs."

The GEP is closed and you can fall again :)

trinitron:

Help me understand the oil picture.

One "leg" of the decline is missing (red line) and there will be a double zig-zag. But before that, very maybe, (but not necessarily, no one will tell for sure, it's a correction, it's bad forecasting) that may well grow and form another figure, and after that, it will still go down, because the correction is not over...))) IMHO... Don't judge strictly....)))

AndreyZak:

The GEP is closed and you can fall again :)

more on this please...

lotos7:
more about that, please...

No need to elaborate on that. Everything is bad in Europe, and the SNB can give them a boost by selling the eu for the dollar. Margaret wrote and the terminal news said that the eu was mispriced and that the rise was just a technical correction.

Also look at the US fund, it's going down, the eu is unlikely to go up.

Well done kaln82 05.09.2011 13:55 - down from 1.4216 !!!!!

andreika:

Don't overdo it.
I didn't))) I closed some of the trades, the rest are in the black

My personal view is that the EUR has fallen out of the uptrend channel and today's rise can be seen as a test of the lower boundary of the channel, which it is holding so far.

Reason: