FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 322

Anatoli Kazharski:
Write if you have nothing else to do. ;)) I don't have time to do that shit. )))
You making excuses again? Oh, Vasya, Vasya.

Sensei, so you bought euros?))

stranger:

I don't drink, not with anyone)

Well, you get the point of buying an audit, don't you?)

Danila, the old one's inviting me in for a vodka.

Snoop Dogg:
what's the deal?

I can sell a good trading panel for MT4/MT5. Made it for myself, but thought I'd share it with anyone who might need it. ;)

But what do you need it for? It's too early for you... You may try to use it on cats yet. )))

Although I remember you wrote that you're programming. So in principle you'll make one yourself when (and if) mature enough for it. ))

Snoop Dogg:
You're making excuses again? Oh, Vasya, Vasya

Only there is no excuse in that sentence. It is a cognitive distortion of your mind. There you have it - Vasya. )))

Told you to salt the harrier .... Oh, man, I don't have a button...

Zogman:

Danila, the old one's asking me out for vodka.

I'll earn a lemon, then I'll be able to invite him over ))

Zogman:
Told you to salt the harrier .... oh, man, i don't have a button...
Told you to buy gold...

Anatoli Kazharski:
Write if you have nothing else to do. ;)) I don't have time to do that shit. )))
Got time for photoshop?

Snoop Dogg:
He said to buy gold...

The old one advised to buy silver - a long time ago, though - it went down a lot after that, but now it seems to have recovered

stranger:

I don't drink, not with anyone)

Well, you get the point of buying an audit?)

When marketers are driven into losses by selling them an instrument, it will ALWAYS end in nothing good)

They don't take their word for it even after multiple repetitions of the same scenario. They want a ready-made recipe. And if they don't get one, they start talking about Photoshop. )))
Reason: