FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 309

marker:
In the case of the euro now buy, in the case of wheat and maize from 1,000 sell)
I see. I.e. chop, ugh, trade on the red side? :-) at their maximum divergence from blue?

But calculating forces up to 1.1718 is wickley)

Roman.:
I see. I.e., chopping, ugh, trading on the side of the reds? :-) at their maximum divergence from the blues?
There I drew vertical lines in such places on wheat, you can do the same on Jew, or on anything, where it is more pronounced - there and watch, look for either buying or selling)

marker:
You really want to go long? Have you even looked at the longs at 1.49?) They are not there, the operators were on the long side with about 115 000 contracts and non-commercials were on the long side with 96 000 contracts. We know what happened then, in 8 days they stopped 10 figures - the non-commercials "setting the direction")) I don't really care whether it's non-commercial or commercial, I'm looking for discrepancies.

I will not explain what happened at 1.18, you can see it in the picture).

To clarify. Operators trade long (wheat, sugar, coffee, gold, oil...) and give hedgerows, i.e. sell positions, on reports.

You really have to watch the divergence, but it is in the non-commercial category of traders. For them there is no concept of goods, only the fact of speculation interests them. If they increase shorts, the market will move down, if they decrease them, like on the 17th of June, they are not interested in trading. Flat in short.

Serg51:

To clarify. Operators trade long (wheat, sugar, coffee, gold, oil...) and give hedged positions in reports, i.e. to sell.

You really have to watch the divergence, but it is in the non-commercial category of traders. For them there is no concept of goods, only the fact of speculation interests them. If they increase shorts, the market will move down, if they decrease them, like on the 17th of June, they are not interested in trading. Flat in short.

I don't quite understand (I don't really need it, the indicator and its differences are enough for me). How do they buy and simultaneously report sales? What is the point of buying and selling at the same time?

marker:
Yeah, right, on the red side) There on the wheat I deliberately drew vertical lines in such places, you can do the same on euchre, and on anything, where it is more pronounced - there and watch, look for either buy or sell)
I see. Thank you.

Serg51:

Clarification.

"You do have to look at divergence, but in the non-commercial category of traders.
If we only look at non-commercial, we won't find divergences because we only look at them, both categories are important to determine divergences, non-commercial and non-commercial)

marker:
I don't quite understand (I don't really need to, the indicator and its divergence are enough for me) how they buy and simultaneously report sales? What is the point of buying and selling at the same time?
They sell the commodity, they sell the currency. It is common practice to hedge positions. They may not sell directly, but use pending orders or options. To make it clearer, this is a kind of stop-loss. If the commodity market crashes, the losses are compensated by earnings on FOREX. Got it?

marker:
I drew vertical lines in such places on wheat, you can do the same on euchre, or on anything, where it is more pronounced - there and watch, look for either buying or selling.)

You have to be careful with the wheat there. There's a drought in the US. See trailer - grain overview, downloaded from here...

Otherwise, prices should have fallen a long time ago - operator index is small!

Serg51:
They trade commodities, they sell currencies. It is common practice to hedge positions. They may not sell directly, but rather place pending orders or options. To make it clearer, this is a kind of stop-loss. If the commodity market crashes, the losses are compensated by earnings on FOREX. Got it?

The second group includes positions of hedgers. They are also known as operators or COMMERCIAL traders.

It is important to note that we are not talking about locking here. For example traders can hold opposite positions for the same commodity in futures contracts for different months of delivery or have opposite positions for the same commodity in futures and options. The report which includes options positions takes such situations into account. - The reports take this into account and show the net position of this or that group of traders.

Reason: