FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 332

Vizard_:
On LizYoukova Street
♪ I'm wandering with a broom ♪
♪ And afterwards I'll unload a couple of trucks ♪
♪ I'll unload the apaches ♪

Ishim:
Once a month (and not every month), you just haven't had time to work off the minus - the end of the month is busy. (how about you? still carrying bricks?)
Teacher - the stops suck, YOU see the future, why do YOU need them?))

stranger:
No time to build the grail and already counting stops - once a month.... how is it HE so if the grail is only a couple of days old? ....
Is there life on Mars...
Is there no life on Mars...
Science does not know)))

vaz:
What do you think, gentlemen, is the eurik worth topping up, or should we just drink some coffee?

The question is this: things are not going according to plan - all currencies have rolled back...

Just in time the banks and the adler will be right - there will be parity and the quid will be higher than the hills....

Snoop Dogg:
On LizYoukova Street
♪ I'm wandering around with a broom ♪
♪ And afterwards I'll unload a couple of trucks ♪
♪ I'll unload the apaches ♪
I'm gonna go for a ride...
The market's a mess.
Sensei isn't discouraged...
He's excited)))

stranger:
No time to build a grail, and stops are already counting - once a month.... how is it so if the Grail is only a couple of days old? ....

What grail do you keep dreaming of? (stops are part of the system)

(Signs of the TS - entry by pendants, failure to reach the 10 pips - nonsense!, breaking the level - impertinence!)

Ishim:

go listen to the woodpeckers! (if you're bored here), nothing happened, the stop worked, and I wasn't even there at the time.

What's all the fuss about? Strange had his boots checked, sniffed, but no shit. (screen deletes, bastard!) (duckbill's nose is pinched)

austral, all quiet or are you watching the m5?

Teacher, I've seen some retards in my time, but taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandyyyyyyyyyyyy like you....

It has become very interesting... Does the esteemed Ishim trade with real money? Then how is he still afloat? Ishim, or are you a theorist, then what's the point?)

Zogman:

The question is this: things are not going according to plan - all currencies have rolled back...

Just in time the banks and the adler will be right - there will be parity and the quid will be higher than the hills....

It will be, in a year and a half or two years.

Evgenya1:
It has become very interesting... Does the esteemed Ishim trade with real money? Then how is he still afloat? Ishim, or are you a theorist, then what's the point?)
He's on the plan))) Lenka Chernivetsky's brother.
Reason: