Market theory - page 217

khorosh:

You are too narrowing the field of possible options for building a profitable trading system, reducing it only to the option of a digital filter, there are plenty of other opportunities for profit. For example, accounting of macroeconomic indicators in trading on financial and commodity markets says directly that there is a job for economists here, and God forbid for financiers to deal with financial markets. You must be a physicist to advocate for them. I understand that physicists and astrophysicists solve the questions of the Universe. I, for example, am a radio engineer by profession (close to physicists), nevertheless I try to estimate objectively the importance and necessity of all specialties (though at our students they used to joke that the radio faculty was the highest race).

Isn't engineering an applied physics? A lot of opportunities? Can you show me the trade in real life?

Mikhael Isakov:
isn't engineering an applied physics? Lots of opportunities? Can you show me the real trading?

Here's one of the accounts from last month:

Your picture does not carry information for the brain.

1. There is no hint of 9,000 what on the balance sheet. Rubles? Cents?

2. No indication if it's real or demo.

3. If they showed access to the real one, it would be different.

It's a little early to bury market theory before the article comes out.

At the very least, I don't understand how the price elasticity of profit in the forex market is calculated. And where the market phases according to Yusuf come from.

Mikhael Isakov:

Your picture does not carry information for the brain.

1. There is no hint of 9,000 what on the balance sheet. Rubles? Cents?

2. No indication if it's real or demo.

3. If they showed access to the real one, it would be different.

Maybe the keys to the flat where the money is kept?)

khorosh:
Maybe also the keys to the flat where the money is?)
but then why these silly pictures? maybe you photoshopped them.

Алексей:

It's a little early to bury market theory before the article comes out.

At the very least, I don't understand how the price elasticity of profit in the forex market is calculated. And where the market phases according to Yusuf come from.

I really wish the article would come out. Then, common sense, if any, would probably become clear. I am willing to offer my services to Yusuf for the design of the article.

Hi! The robot needs to close a trade if the bid or ask is "very close" to the equilibrium price - where the market is heading.

Roughly made up robot, maybe the strategy is wrong , check on the M1 time frame.
Files:

Alexan_Russia:
Roughly made up robot, maybe the strategy is wrong , check on M1 time frame.
No trades open ....
Reason: