Market theory - page 172

Kruto!

Realised my mistake. I've been studying the tics. And here's what I got for starters.

A picture of the ticks superimposed on the minute data. Minute data, painted red. Don't get confused.

Files:
Tick.jpg  275 kb

In a larger view.
Files:
Tick1.jpg  292 kb

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yusufjan! Happy birthday to you! I wish you health and understanding with your relatives!

Re the subject of the topic. I dare to assure you that if you try to test on an expo of the MAA crossing on a daily chart and taking a Take/Stop of 300 real pips, you will get

similar test results to yours. Have done such a test myself before - I know.

You need to try to change the interpretation of the indicator readings of this... IMHO.

And you have that according to that article of the Universal Regression Model according to the formula 18. That by this formula of the indicator - all the same.

Try to move away a little from this kind of approach... and interpretation...

For example, if these levels really exist and TS can be built on them, then consider this indicator on ticks, yes - exactly on ticks, well, at least on minutes....

And use ticks to wrap everything... The analysis of C, P levels, Opt, etc... Just from ticks... And TS on ticks... That's when - YES. Respect and respect....

By the way, nearby in the branch "Impulse" - there is a formalization of TC working with ticks. I do not exclude that your new indicator may well suit there as a filter... for example.

Yura3512:
In the bigger picture.
Where are the candles of the minutes? I don't see the low and high. Maybe they coincide with these drawn ticks?

Алексей:
Where are the minute candles? I don't see low and high. Maybe they coincide with these drawn ticks?
The thing is, (My dear friend) you know too much. And that knowledge is weighing on you. I, on the other hand, am a schoolboy, and it's easy for me. But my mum scolds me for rubbing my trousers at the computer.

And if? Translate my indicator data into ASCII. And send it to you over a period of one year?

Would that surprise you?

Алексей:
Where are the candlesticks of the minutes? I don't see the low and the high. Maybe they coincide with these drawn ticks?

There are no candlesticks - minutes. There are minute data.

See the centre of the chart at 17:39:08 - you can see it particularly well there... I.e., in the whole chart - first there is a green curve - these are ticks, then after this green curve there is a red vertical bar - this is the minute data, by the way, by the nature of the movement of the green curve of a particular minute you can judge about the value of the opening and closing price - the red bar after the green curve section.

Is it clear now?

Алексей:
Where are the minute candles? I don't see low and high. Maybe they coincide with these drawn ticks?
Hi Alexey! Haven't seen you here for a long time... I know you from four - we discussed a lot there...

Yura3512:

And if? Translate my indicator data into ASCII. And send it to you over a period of one year?

Would that surprise you?

Let's define what we are talking about. I was talking to the top starter about ticks based on junior timeframes. You got stuck with the topic of ticks within minutes. They are irrelevant here. No one is going to catch with 300 pips stops these intra minute artificial bullshit. You need a different branch. That's it!

Алексей:
Let's define what the conversation is about. I was telling the top starter about ticks based on lower timeframes. You got stuck with the topic of ticks within minutes. They are irrelevant here. No one is going to catch these intra minute artificial shit with 300 pips stops. You need a different branch. That's it!
If you're about the tick collector, I'm honestly not interested. The data might be of interest to scalpers though. Admittedly. My comment wasn't about the artificial ticks, I'm not touching them at all, but about how to accurately test the TS on a large timeframe.
Reason: