Market theory - page 127

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Yusuf. I understand there is some kind of forecasting window in the indica like the 18th. Like a 20-bar hindsight like the eighteenth.
So, if something similar is present here, changing this value of the window it turns out that the lion may look in different directions at the same time.
In other words, you may perform both buy and sell at one and the same time. I understand you're cooperating with him on this indica... and that's why he wrote you. That changing the value of this window makes you feel like God... :-) look at how the dinosaur and irozoon economies are being wiped out... :-)
You know all this very well... :-)
We need you to explain for this window or in retrospect what you use there... since the article isn't ready yet. But don't go out of your way to write an excuse: "I don't know what you mean"... :-)
You got it all perfectly right.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Here I am, having been followingthe development of this one for over a month now, and I couldn't resist.

Vizard_ you have a very good humour. I'm dead serious :)

That's probably the only valuable thing here.

Vizard is probably helping Yusuf to write this indicator. That's why he's on the subject here as much as possible. That is why he knows all the ins and outs of this indicator. So there is nothing surprising here. I may be wrong. No offense. I'm being kind...

Roman Shiredchenko:
How do you manage to get the cursor back into the quote field all the time? Forum: When replying, the cursor jumps back into the quote

Alexander Laur:

Do you even read what you are commenting on?

Where did I write that I have open BAY positions?

Where did I make any claims to you about your predictions?

I simply asked you about the PRICE OF OPENING YOUR BAY POSITION, which you do not have closed (from YOUR words).

OK, forget it, the main thing is that Lev didn't make a mistake in determining the direction of the SELL. It is human nature to make mistakes, so I think when there is an indicator, everything will be fine. Human intervention in the trading process should be excluded. We will entrust everything to the advisor, who will carry out the will of the Lion. Be that as it may. The article has been sent for review, as soon as it comes out, let's start building the indicator and the advisor.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Never mind, the important thing is that Lev did not make a mistake in determining the direction of the SELL. It is human nature to make mistakes, so I think when there is an indicator, everything will be fine. Human intervention in the trading process should be excluded. We will entrust everything to the advisor, who will carry out the will of the Lion. Be that as it may. The article has been sent for review, as soon as it is published, we will start to create the indicator and the Expert Advisor.
This is good. Let's read the materials. Thank you

Karputov Vladimir:
How do you manage to get the cursor back into the quote field all the time? Forum: when replying the cursor jumps back into the quote all the time there. I'm on my mobile now. It's no use. I put it outside the quote. When I press the key, it's already in the quote. And so constantly. Yesterday, after the third time, it was unquoted. Today it's in the quote...

Even the Low of the day at 11-51 MSK did not force the Price to shed the Bulls' image and the uptrend correction continued:

By 16-00 MSK it appeared that, the Market was not ready to lead the Price downwards and the Lion price correction would continue without the threat of a downward slide:

Алексей:
This is good. Let's read the matchbook. Thank you

Alexei, for now check that the conditions for forming 4 price levels in the market are fulfilled, fortunately there are no other levels so as not to get bored:

1. Price = Price = Price2 = B = Price + A = Leopard + A;

2. Market = P = Ts1 = M = Tsr - A = Leopard - A;

A = (Tsr^2 - Tsopt^2)^0.5;

Or:

A = (Leop.^2 - Lev^2)^0.5;

3. Cr = (Tsr + P)/2;

4. Tsopt = (Ts * P)^0.5

Or:

Leopard = (B + M)/2;

Leo = (B*M)^0.5.

khorosh:
Mediate gentlemen, oo-ss-r-e-d-i-n-e-t-h-e-r). Wait for wave B.
Well, here's a wave B for you. Who averaged - he closed in profits).

khorosh:
So much for the B wave. Whoever averaged out is closed in profits).
What is wave B?