Market theory - page 37

Alexander Ivanov:
Are only fools selling in the market?
No, of course not. Just test at least half of them and find those that pass the conditions that I wrote above and then open at least 100 deals on a demo and match the deals in the tester. I only asked you because this is a new topic.

the author of the system himself sells for $100,000. So Yusuf has the demand.

Alexander Ivanov:
the author of the system himself sells for $100,000. So Yusuf has the demand.
Of course, you can say many things... A man of enviable intelligence, as they say... But so far, everything is just hypothetical. I do not claim to be a system ... You did not use a system, but well-known mathematicians' formulas (memory serves me well).

The formulas are on the internet. They are lying idle, so to speak.

Alexander Ivanov:
The formulas are on the internet. They are lying idle, so to speak.
Well, I won't bother you ... I can't make porridge with you or go on a scouting trip)))

Gentlemen. as expected yesterday, based on Friday's closing resultshttp://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page34, the Bears, apparently immediately after the opening of Monday's trading, along with the Market Head and managers, dealt a brutal blow to the Bulls, dropping them to 1.698776, took over the price that was held by the Bulls, and now lead it as of 12-30 Moscow time:

This brutal blow happened because, the Bears themselves, peacefully, through negotiation and consensus, handed over the price to the Bulls on 24 04 2015 (see link) and have now gone to the extreme. The Bears even turned a blind eye to the fact that, the Bulls, having gained the trust of the Bears, led the market, which belonged to the Bears, treacherously, moving the market up instead of guarding the resistance, which is very clearly seen in the chart. It is possible that this strategy of behavior was invented by the Head of the market himself, perhaps with the participation of managers, because the market began to change in a flash from a highly competitive with the potential of 550 points. (4 x sign) into a monopoly with a potential of only 85 pips.

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 34 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen. as suggested yesterday, the Bears hit the Bulls hardest, pushing them back to the 1.698776 level, taking possession of the price that was at the Bulls and leading it:

Can you at least show the calculations in excel ..One head is good many are better ....

azfaraon:
Maybe you can at least show me the calculations in Excel ...One head is good many is better ....
One lion is no substitute for 100 hares).

azfaraon:
Can you at least show me the calculations in Excel ...One head is good many are better ....
Really. You could at least look into a formula, but as it turns out, we are all sitting in a branch and waiting for Yusuf to give us a finished result.

Владимир:
Really. I wish I had a formula to work with, but now it turns out that we are all sitting in a branch waiting for Yusuf to give us a ready-made result.
100500% :)) waiting for a trend.
Reason: