a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 141

However the problem exists!
I do not have a solution but we have a start.
I asked Mrs. Six to explain what she means" I would also guess that work on this topic has been done. So if she would be kind enough to explain for "free" I will share information.

I think you really do not know what Elliott Wave Theory is about! <br / translate="no"> It is about FRACTALS.
Fractals are part of combinatorial graphs. So you better be more prepared when you speak.
If you want to "scalp" read something before.

http://www.math.utah.edu/vigre/reu/reports/harris_fall2005.pdf#search=%22%20Ralph%20Nelson%20Elliott%20elliott%20wave%20theory%20%22

Dear Dave Mason,
It is the custom in this forum to be polite and courteous to all participants. If you don't have that habit, you've come to the wrong place.

The "in depth" study you linked to, and the question it addresses, "should or should not Mandelbrot have mentioned Elliott?", is of little interest to anyone here. The fractal structure of the market is known to everyone here. The discovery you have made for yourself is just a commonplace. And fractals are not at all what you think they are.

If you manage to apply graph theory to pattern recognition, we'd all like to congratulate you. But it's too early for you to raise your voice just yet. Good luck.

Dear Yurixx,
I am sorry if you feel I am not correct with "All" participants.
I am really sorry.
That is no my goal.
Good luck.

Dear Yurixx,<br / translate="no"> I am sorry if you feel I am not correct with "All" participants.
I am really sorry.
That is no my goal.
Good luck.

Dave Mason, I don't think you need to apologise for having an opinion.

"Should Mandelbrot or shouldn't Mandelbrot have mentioned Elliott?"
is of little interest to anyone here.

Mr Yurixx is trying on the role of judge. He's trying to impose his opinion and
He tries to impose his opinion and tells you what you can write or discuss on this forum.

Don't take offense at him, he does not mean it...

Don't be offended by him, he's not malicious.
those who are familiar with Elliot's Wave Theory.
The idea was to write an effective indicator based on ZigZaga that would
Recognize waves and draw the future price behavior on the chart.

The discussion immediately went in the wrong direction, so I thought I should remove the posts
that I wrote earlier.

Regards,
Alexey.

I can help you.No with indicators,but something better.
Unfortunately it is not for MT4.
If you interesting give me some e-mail.
Regards,
Dave

I can help you.No with indicators,but something better. <br/ translate="no"> Unfortunately it is not for MT4.
Regards,
Dave

I wonder what is the point of even trying to post here. Have you ever tried using the English forum? I suggest you do that, because I really dont think you gon get any major/good answers here.

Cheers,
Dia'.

:-)

I can help you.No with indicator,but something better.
Unfortunately it is not for MT4.
Regards,
Dave

Wave theory at first glance is difficult to understand, and even more so for beginners.
Not everyone wants to spend time studying it, many people think about instant profit...
(it does not work that way!)

And fractals are not at all what you think they are.

You see, even the concept of market fractality is understood differently by everybody.

Unfortunately, I'm not good at English.

I'll try to complete the algorithm on my own, i.e.
It's easier and faster to do it myself than to explain it.

In any case, thank you for your help.

Regards,
Alexei.

Dave Mason:
I do not have a solution but we have a start.

I would be interested to follow the development of the idea. If this is discussed publicly somewhere, I'd appreciate a link.

2 diam0nd Well, personally, I'm pleased to see new faces in this thread :)

Perhaps I should clarify. Although diam0nd wasn't exactly complimentary, I'm still pleased to see him here as a new face :)
Reason: