acceptable rudeness! :)) - page 7

It would be good to abolish regs as well, and attendance and therefore popularity would increase many times over, like on the Kvotov forum.

delyus:
It would be a good idea to abolish regs as well, attendance and therefore popularity would go up many times over, like on the Kvotov forum.
Delus, do you read everything that is written on this forum? How thoughtful?

I'm after a long absence, reread everything that has appeared on the forum (over 300 topics, some for 25 pages), and noticed a tendency to increase the percentage of bullshit. After some especially "talented" texts I wanted to vomit (sorry for the rudeness and repetition).

Yes, there are still good (useful, interesting, quality) authors and topics, no loss of lively and fruitful dialogue. But the number of downers just kills.
Sorry if I offended anyone.

The normal advisor for selling.... Divide the number of ticks modelled by the number of bars in the report and you will see that the testing was done by reference points. Talk about nothing.

Integer,

On all M5 ticks, why the counter points?

Still not enough - few bars and few trades. Making 35 profitable deals in the tester for 16 thousand bars is not a problem at all. Optimize it on one time interval (let it be 16 thousand bars or even less) and then test it on the next time interval. What will you get?

Integer:
The normal advisor for selling.... Divide the number of ticks modelled by the number of bars in the report and you will see that the testing was done by reference points. Talking about nothing.
If you do not have the EA itself or at least a picture, you cannot say anything for sure, but I think there is some kind of error in the code. I think the EA will open a hundred trades on one bar and close them instantly. I have seen such variants before...
That is, indeed, "a normal Expert Advisor for selling".

timbo:
Integer:
Normal Sell Advisor.... Divide the number of ticks modelled by the number of bars in the report and you will see that testing was done on the reference points. Talk about nothing.
If you do not have the EA itself or at least a picture, you cannot say anything for sure, but I think there is some kind of error in the code. I think the EA will open a hundred trades on one bar and close them instantly. I have seen such variants before...
That is, indeed, "a normal Expert Advisor for selling".

Such variants do not work now, the tickwise sequence has become wrong...

timbo, if you look more closely at the data from even the best report:

Initial deposit 3000.00
Net profit 1102565.99

Maximum drawdown 29231.19 (2.90%)

it becomes clear that the drawdown, which is an order of magnitude larger than the initial balance, has been reached exactly in the end part of the test. 29231.19х100/2.9=1,007,972.07 That is, in the last months, the TS not only doesn't bring profit, it is losing. Therefore, the graph "does not fit". Does anyone else need it? Look at page 5

Stop accusing me of lying, citizens. if you lie when selling, you do yourself a disservice. this picture doesn't fit here for the life of me, look at the link

here's the link from a long time ago with 1 permanent lot, i wrote it:

I uploaded it to the livjornal, it's not uploading here.

http://ljplus.ru/images/?id=4920003

delyus:

Stop accusing me of lying, citizens. if you lie when selling, you do yourself a disservice. this picture doesn't fit here for the life of me, look at the link

here's the link from a long time ago with 1 permanent lot, i wrote it:

I uploaded it to the livjornal, it's not uploading here.

http://ljplus.ru/images/?id=4920003

It doesn't load, ridiculous excuse) The report clings. You have to register in this log, but why? You have to register in this journal, but why?

Goldtrader:

If you look more closely at the data, even from the best report:

then it becomes clear that the drawdown, which is an order of magnitude greater than the initial balance, has been reached exactly in the final stretch of testing. 29231.19х100/2.9=1,007,972.07, i.e. in last months and years the TS not only does not bring profit, it loses it. Therefore, the graph "does not fit". Does anyone else need it? Look at p. 5

Well sometime since September 2007 the quotes in HC became less fluffy, before September and the Lucky Grail.

Reason: