Developed a library of API functions for MetaTrader 4

Dear traders and programmers!
We have developed a DLL library + Expert Advisor for MT4, which solves all MetaTrader 4 API problems.
Now all MT4 features (quotes, opening and closing positions, trading history etc.) are available from your developed programs.
All details on our website http://www.min2006.ru

Do I need to have MT installed on my computer for this to work?

Yes, of course. All transactions are made through the MT4 client terminal.

Yuri, that's a bit pricey.
2000 roubles is about 70-75$.
Judging by the design, you can see that everything was done quickly and poorly on Delphi or Sibuilder.
I hope you did not put students to this :) ?
This is my imho. I don't want to impose it on anyone. So, first impression.
I'm waiting for comments. I'm even curious :)

I think you pay more per month for the Internet. Isn't that right?
About cheesy - so these are just examples to familiarise yourself with the library. The comments on the code make it easy to check out all the functions of the library in different variants. Did you want a second user terminal? I deliberately simplified the code of the examples as much as possible for their easy understanding.
Preparation of such a universal library takes a lot of time together with debugging. Besides, the library handles all the possible errors (there are more than 50 of them). The seeming simplicity of the functions is the main advantage of the product.
The set price also includes follow-up support with new versions and code examples provided free of charge.
Thank you for your interest. Good luck!

I think you pay more per month for the Internet. Isn't that right? <br / translate="no"> About cheesy - these are just examples to get familiar with the library. The comments on the code make it easy to check out all the functions of the library in different variants. Did you want second user terminal? I deliberately simplified the code of the examples as much as possible for their easy understanding.
It takes a lot of time to prepare such a universal library together with debugging. Besides, the library handles all the possible errors (there are more than 50 of them). The seeming simplicity of the functions is the main advantage of the product.
The set price also includes follow-up support with new versions and code examples provided free of charge.
Thank you for your interest. Good luck!

1. I pay 3 times less for a good internet. But this is in Moscow, I do not know about it in Samara.
2. For example, total commander costs 35$. And there is 3 times more functionality (it's ~1000 times :).
3. From the website:
"Your registration will allow us to: ...- offer you future versions at a significant discount;..."
--------
So far I can only think of the words "greed", "cut down before it's too late" etc. ;)
Thanks for your comments.

In Moscow, internet prices are of course lower than here.
As for your example with Total Commander: you can't compare incomparable things. I don't understand why you are so annoyed. Let's discuss programming and trading issues in the forum, not my personal qualities.
It's petty to get personal!
Do you have any questions about the library? Sincerely Yuri.

In principle, the fact that a library of API functions has been developed is commendable in itself! Surely someone will use it. After all, nothing is more valuable than one's own time anyway. And you've obviously spent enough time to re-invent the wheel for 2000 rubles.

On the other hand, there is no need to think that using another software, such as in-house developed software, by getting quotes from the terminal using API library can solve the problem of absence of winning strategy! If someone has been using other software for a long time, and finds that the other software helps him to see something on the charts, that he can't see in MT4, or has a ready-made automated trading software, he will definitely take advantage of the library and will be grateful to the author.

Although, my opinion about the MT4 terminal is that MT4 is a self-sufficient software for full-fledged Forex trading. Maybe, it is because I have been using it for almost a year and I've studied principles of Expert Advisor development and no other similar systems before? - It may well be. I can even note that the developers are constantly fixing all sorts of bugs in it and there is some feedback. For example, I am pleased with version 189 in which the bug of freezing of the terminal at recursive call in the Expert Advisor has been removed. I used to turn off and on the terminal hourly using the standard Task Scheduler thinking there was a bug somewhere, but I could not determine where and why. And now the Expert Advisor has been running uninterruptedly for days without hanging, i.e., there is no need for the Task Scheduler to regularly turn off and on the terminal.
As a user (not a programmer) I prefer just to ask MT4 developers to modify the terminal with those functions which will be useful for me and other users. And in terms of processing quotes in the Expert Advisor, I cannot think of anything that cannot be calculated by the terminal's standard means, or simply by formulas.

In Moscow, internet prices are of course lower than here. <br / translate="no"> Your example with Total Commander: you can't compare incomparable things. I don't know what you're so annoyed about. Let's discuss programming and trading issues in the forum, not my personal qualities.
It's petty to get personal!
Do you have any questions about the library? Sincerely Yuri.

I see your product as something with all the details you offer on your website.
Price is an integral part of the product. What is offered for free is not even discussed as it is not a product and cannot be fully used.
So <soft>+<documentation> +<license>+<price> = <the product you're offering>.
Why am I not allowed to discuss price with you? Why are you linking the price to your personal qualities ? It's not the right thing to do. After all, I will not be able to use the fruit of your work without depriving 2000 rubles :)
And by the way about the programming issues - I think you're not enough naprogrammed (see example with total commander) subject matter is not enough to discuss ;)

So here's my clearly articulated position.

Although I have an opinion about MT4 terminal that MT4 is a self-sufficient software for full-fledged Forex trading. Maybe, because I've been using it for almost a year and I've learned the principles of Expert Advisor development, while I haven't studied other similar systems before? - It may well be. I can even note that the developers are constantly fixing all sorts of bugs in it and there is some feedback. For example, I am pleased with version 189 in which the bug of freezing of the terminal at recursive call in the Expert Advisor has been removed. I used to turn off and on the terminal hourly using the standard Task Scheduler thinking there was a bug somewhere, but I could not determine where and why. Now I have been using the default Task Planner for several days without interruptions. Thus, I no longer need to turn off and on the terminal every hour using the default Scheduler. <br / translate="no"> As a user (not a programmer), I simply prefer to ask MT4 developers to modify the terminal with those functions, which would be useful to me and other users. And in terms of processing quotes in the EA, I can't think of anything that can't be calculated by standard terminal means, or just by formulas.

The vast majority of domestic brokers now use MT4.
And it should be noted that it is quite elaborate and functional. Also MetaTrader by "definition" gives the possibility to open and use demo accounts without any restrictions. This, together with the open API gave it a special advantage on the market of such products.
Unfortunately for programmers, there is no new client API in sight. I tried to make up for it with my development. Thanks for your interest. Good luck!

I see your product as something, with all the details you offer on your website. <br / translate="no"> Price is an integral part of the product. What is offered for free is not even discussed as it is not a product and cannot be fully used.
So <soft>+<documentation> +<license>+<price> = <you're offering the product>.
Why am I not allowed to discuss the price with you? Why are you linking the price to your personal qualities ? It's not the right thing to do. After all, I will not be able to use the fruit of your work without depriving 2000 rubles :)
And by the way about the programming issues - I think you're not enough naprogrammed (see example with total commander) subject matter is not enough to discuss ;)

So here's my clearly articulated position.

I quite understand your position. Of course you are free to discuss any issues, it's just that the form of discussion didn't seem quite tactful to me. Only here the desire to get money for your work can be called greed.
When you go to the shop, it does not occur to you to retell the Code of the Builder of Communism to the salesperson, does it? For some reason the word "greed" comes to mind in discussions like this.
I am of course prepared to discuss the price, and I specifically promise you the next version free of charge.
Good luck!
Reason: