"The 'perfect' trading system - page 4

VictorArt писал(а) >>

No.

Our motto is: "Profit is nothing - stability is everything" :)

So a steady drain is also a good thing?

LeoV >> :

I see. But that's exactly what you're claiming.....))

Man supposes and God disposes :)

VictorArt >> :

Man supposes and God disposes :)

What the fuck are these sectarians smoking?

LeoV >> :

So a steady drain is also a good thing?

If it drains reliably, all is well :)

I.e. everything is working correctly and therefore we can make reasonable conclusions to improve the process so that it changes in the right direction.

But if equity is flying back and forth, you cannot make any conclusions, it is just sheer randomness with no regularities.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

In other words, everything is working correctly and therefore we can make reasonable conclusions to correct something in the process so that it changes in the right direction.

But if equity is flying back and forth, you cannot make any conclusions, it is just a total randomness with no regularities, you never know what to fix and where to fix it.

Good-looking guy:) >>IRRORABLE dude:) Just now I realized that you're all right:)

VictorArt писал(а) >> Man thinks and God disposes :)
VictorArt wrote >> If it drains reliably, all is well :)

- Once a beginner asked an experienced trader: "Should I go in for trading?
- If it works, you'll be a rich man, if it doesn't and you lose everything, you'll be a philosopher.

It's about you. You're already a philosopher.......)))))

VictorArt >> :

In other words, everything is working correctly and therefore we can make reasonable conclusions in order to correct something in the process so that it changes in the right direction.

But if equity is flying back and forth, you cannot make any conclusions, it is just sheer randomness with no regularities.

I have a trading system that is losing both ways at the same rate (and faster than the spread).Maybe PAMM will still bring me some money 8)

Goldman_Sachs писал(а) >>

I have a trading system that plunges in both directions at the same rate (and faster than the spread).Maybe by it PAMM to open some money will bring me 8)

If he does not have one, then he will be busy withdrawing from the market and may not be able to withdraw as fast as he would like.

sever29 >> :

Yes, Viktor specializes in drainage, maybe he can advise on how to drain the money, or else he might turn a profit.

>> Customs asks the businessman: Where's the profit coming from?

Businessman in reply: What profit nothing but losses. 8)

LeoV >> :

- Once upon a time a beginner asked an experienced trader: "Should I do some trading?
- If it goes well you will become a rich man, if it fails and you lose everything you will become a philosopher.

This is about you. You're already a philosopher.......)))))

No, it's not about me - I've never been and am not trying to become a trader :)

1. i have never read any books on trading, not even one.

2. i never traded by hand, except to check trading signals execution and trading terminals functionality

3. I never invented trading systems.

All that I know about trading is only thanks to our consultants, who are professional traders in the U.S. and have been doing it for a very long time.

Our business as developers is small - there is a problem - we need to solve it.

Our task was to achieve stability on PAMM. We have sort of solved it - equity has gone smoothly since August 10.

Now we have another task - equity has to remain smooth and has to go up.

Whether we will solve the problem or not - I have no idea :)

But I will be interested to see what comes of it.

Reason: