Commercial chaos - page 9

Alex_Bondar:

Into the annals.

+1

I'm on this forum too, mostly to poke fun at alchemists and folk healers in the small near-market sphere.

I was like that myself for a couple of months, absolutely normal to this kind of conceptual konmtruktov and approaches to trade, in the first couple of months of dating the market, but if it goes into a chronicle lasts more than a year, there are only two options:

• 1) the person understands everything, at the same time he is objective, for example is not equal to Jim Simons intellectually and therefore the market is efficient FOR HIM, but one can effectively and nearly without risk lick an eternal stream of small unqualified investors.
  • 2) The person is not very clever, not able to understand the basics of statistics, time series theory and forecasting, the elements of functional analysis, etc.. In general, a person with an unscientific mindset, who does not bother to verify information received from the authorities and presented in a beautiful shell. This is a victim. Fortunately, there are more than 70 % of them.

The troll army has arrived, a person is here to tease and troll, with nothing in common with the strategy of commercial chaos, inevitably in SPAM.

P.S. You forgot to mention the third type of person.

3). A person with a low level of intelligence, who does not read previous posts that only Trading Chaos is discussed here, capable only of trolling and laughing on the forums.

vozro:

There are more trolls, a person who is here to tease and troll, and who has nothing to do with the strategy of chaos trading, is definitely in SPAM.

P.S. You forgot to mention the third type of person.

3). A person with a low level of intelligence, who does not read previous posts that only Trading Chaos is discussed here, capable only of trolling and laughing on the forums.

I don't know what you can and can't post here, it's not your forum.

If it's a discussion about obvious nonsense, why not have a laugh?

nowi:
Don't tell me what I can and can't post here, it's not your forum. I for one see nothing wrong with trolling the likes of you...

if it's a clever discussion of obvious nonsense, why not have a laugh?
Do you think trade chaos is bullshit?

There is nothing in the posts about strategy. Total chaos.

ozhiganov:
Do you think Trading Chaos is bullshit?
it's strange to ask me that question...) I think I was pretty clear on page 2...

ozhiganov:
Do you think Trading Chaos is nonsense?

Here's the thing... Look at your first post in the thread... And the first post sets the tone and level of discussion, and the topic-starter is the host of the thread. And now there are 9 pages apologetically ... and your posts are no different ...

The person in charge of the branch is the branch host. The situation of 'I started a thread on the subject ... and you will post your ideas and thoughts here in my thread' - it has never worked. Because the 'main' in this situation is still the topic starter - he started the thread, he is the main person on the ideas, etc. in this branch.

newdigital:

Here's the thing... Look at your first post in the thread... And the first post sets the tone and level of discussion, and the topic-starter is the host of the thread. And now there are 9 pages apologetically ... and your posts are no different ...

The person in charge of the branch is the branch host. The situation of 'I started a thread on the subject ... and you will post your ideas and thoughts here in my thread' - it has never worked. Because the 'main' in this situation is still the topic starter - he started the branch, he and the main on the ideas, etc. in this branch.

The thread was made with only one goal, to gather people who work directly on chaos, thanks to all who responded - the goal is achieved, THEME CLOSED!

Chatlans for God's sake, nowhere else but this forum have I seen such cyclical hang-ups on branching

Yeah .... it's hard in a forum full of proud geniuses.... from both trading and programming

ozhiganov:
The branch was made only one purpose, to gather people who work directly on the chaos, thanks to all who responded - goal accomplished, THE SHUTTER CLOSED!

How do you gather? How does a priest gather his parishioners to church? So you're not a priest... What if the parishioners don't go? They don't know you... So they won't go...

Do not take offense to my posts - here I am, for example, and is not so scolded :)

I'm telling you the deal -

• make the first post,
  • If you don't know your idea with screenshots, text and trades (at least open a position).
  • templates to trade with indicators
  • clear rules for trading
  • disadvantages of the system and advantages over other public systems
  • ability to code the EA

Then there will be something to discuss ... If you have not done so what to discuss? only how and what someone said (and you answer everyone ... ) :)

IvanIvanov:

Chatlans for God's sake, nowhere else but this forum have I seen such cyclical hang-ups on branching

Yeah .... it's hard in a forum full of proud geniuses.... from both trading and programming

Ivan, it should be interesting to communicate with people who know the subject. To publish signals, discuss patterns and share filters of signals. Of course, a brief description should have been made in the forum header, but the strategy is quite extensive and holistic, so it's quite difficult. It is not for young people, but for busy people with money in their main job who trade daily periods or derivative periods derived from the deployment of daily waves. Shallow periods are not suitable. There are five fractals on days and 24 times more on hours. And so with all the signals.
Reason: