Questions about MQL4

Experience has shown that the OrderSelect ( index, SELECT_BY_POS); index operator starts the countdown from zero.
I.e., the order that comes first in the order list of the terminal is considered to have a zero index, the next order following it has an index of 1, etc.

Is it really so?

Yes.

Rosh,
ok, thank you.
--------
(apologies to everyone for the childish questions, I try to ask only what is not described)

The ObjectCreate function uses some window as one of the parameters.

window is the index of the window to which the object will be added. The window index must be greater than or equal to 0 and less than WindowsTotal().

Please advise (or tell me where to read) how to define this window from EA ?
It is assumed that user will put and remove indicators which are interesting for him, i.e. the presence of indicators and the order of their opening is not predefined.

WindowFind function

ps: I advise to set "List of names after" = 1 character in editor settings. Then you start to write, and everything falls out on this letter ;)

OK, thanks. I'll have to try that thing out:)

Does anyone know how I can use an EA to partially close an order so that I can write a new comment and a magic number in the new order? So far I have not been able to do it, except to close one order first and then open a new one. But this is too long a time span for me.

Does anyone know how I can use an EA to partially close an order so that I can write a new comment and a magic number in the new order? So far I have not been able to do it, except to close one order first and then open a new one. But that's too long a time span for me.

As far as I know it cannot be done in one operation at all. You have to close an old order and then open a new one.
And the time - everyone chooses the pause between trades. You can do it without, but you never know how the broker will react.)

A word of caution to everyone.
I have found by experience that the EA may just give a signal to close the order by the required number of lots and the new order with the same Magik number as the previous one. Well, the new order is easy to catch with the known methods.

Please advise if anyone knows.

After displaying an object in the main window by software means, the object is only displayed with the appearance of a new tick. Is there any way to get an image of the object before the tick, at the moment of its creation?

And by the way. This grey mark at the top right triangle, shifts to the left of the graph, is it controlled in any way programmatically?
Reason: