Your symbols and your datafeeds in Metatrader 5 - page 20

Vladimir Karputov:

Cool!

For me, the most valuable thing is the 'Tiki' tab:

Vladimir , tell me how to get here.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Vladimir , tell me how to get here.

2017.04.08 10:55:33.090 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1578 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Cltl+U - I get it - no bookmark

That's it ! I have 1571

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Cltl+U - I get it - no bookmark

That's it ! I have 1571

ok got it ! 2017.04.08 13:37:42.403 LiveUpdate new terminal build 1578 (IDE: 1578, Tester: 1578) is available

Ctrl+U , Bars , downloading for a minute - amazed - M1 formation rate - amazing!

When will MT4 go down the furnace ... how to speed up the process.

Dear developers, I have these questions:

1. will it be possible to generate history without tick data?

2. Are there plans to store transaction volume information per tick?

3. Are there plans to save information about the average value of an instrument in a tick - at least once a minute to the depth of 100 lots - it is very important for testing on exchange instruments.

-Aleks-:

Dear developers, I have these questions:

1. will it be possible to generate history without tick data?

2. Are there plans to store transaction volume information per tick?

3. Are there plans to save information about the average value of an instrument in the depth of 100 lots - it is very important for testing on exchange instruments.

1. Yes, the base history is a minute one. If there are ticks, the history is built based on them.

2. it is already stored

3. no

It is important that you cannot import your own history into the standard symbols, as the synchronisation of the history of the standard instruments is controlled by the server.

The best way to work with your history is to create your own custom sets such as EURUSD.my, EURUSD.ticks

Renat Fatkhullin:

You can still do this by loading data from files yourself.

But you can create custom symbols linked to static files to access this data later via standard functions. If you use datafeeds (programs in MQL5 working as services - new type of robots), you can provide relay updates.

Can you give me more details, is there a code example with description?

Renat Fatkhullin:

1. Yes, the basic history is a minute history. If there are ticks, the history is based on them.

2. It is stored as it is.

3. no

1. which is good!

2. Thank you, wasn't aware of it. However, how to implement work with this tick volume - i.e. we want to open a position on an instrument, but later we find out that volume X has passed at our price and we had volume Y, with volume X<Y , is it possible to get information about volumes in advance - to get into the future?

3. Why? Don't see the need or is it difficult to implement?

Reason: