Your symbols and your datafeeds in Metatrader 5 - page 21

Bars and ticks are there, but the table is empty

fxsaber:

Bars and ticks are there, but the table is empty

Request up to and including the 7th, do not put the 8th yet.

Vladimir Karputov:

Request up to and including the 7th, don't put the 8th yet.

The "query" button is inactive all the time, as in the screenshot.

The first time I ran it after the update, it was fine. But after crashes, even restarting the terminal doesn't help.

Tried history export, thanks, great. Tick export came unexpectedly and nicely at all, can try datamining in hft :)

There are a few things that in my opinion should be fixed -

1) CopyRates() in EA returns different spread than csv export. The other columns (ohlc, volumes) are identical, I've checked.
More precisely - CopyRates() in EA and in script works differently, it returns different spread values. Exporting history in csv returns spread similar to CopyRates() scripts.
There is something wrong somewhere.

The nice thing is that the ohlc when exported to csv matches the CopyRates() EA running in the real tick tester, i.e. the quality of the bar history in the export should be 100%.

2) It would be better to automatically multiply spread in csv by Point(). It should not be 21, but 0.00021, for example. In Expert Advisor you can do it yourself, while csv will most probably be read by an external program that has no idea where to get the value of a point from.

3) when exporting D1, the "time" column is missing. Logically, it is not needed, because it will be 00:00:00, but some third-party program will read these csvs, and most likely expect certain columns in a certain order. The missing column adds to the problem, now you need to have two csv parsers depending on the timeframe, and remember to switch between them.

Renat Fatkhullin:

It is important that you cannot import your own history into the standard symbols, as the synchronisation of the history of the standard instruments is controlled by the server.

The best way to work with your history is to create your own custom sets such as EURUSD.my, EURUSD.ticks

How do I create custom symbols and what format should the imported data be in?

On the subject - thanks to the developers and the whole team! How long I've been waiting for this!!! Going the right way, comrades.

And I'd like to make another point about development. Pay attention to how in recent years has grown segment of the analytics, economic reviews and just about marketers. Bloggers and experts are innumerable! It is a big segment, a big field for MT5 expansion. What do you think, if a freelancer draws his charts in MT5 with simple and easily available tools, what terminal will he use when he finally wants to enter the market? Moreover, all of its subscribers will ask - how do you create such beautiful charts, what kind of program do you have? Is it difficult to cram the data in there? Excel will have to squeeze in.

threat:

On the subject - thanks to the developers and the whole team! How long I' ve been waiting for this!!! You're going the right way, comrades.

Not waiting any longer?

Read the thread with interest from the beginning, not paying attention to the dates of the posts, remembering from the first post that the thread was started in 15. On the last page I saw how imperceptibly 2 years had passed. And the discussion looks as if it hasn't been torn away from it...

Time flies fast. :)

Реter Konow:

Read the thread with interest from the beginning, not paying attention to the dates of the posts, remembering from the first post that the thread was started in 15. On the last page I saw how imperceptibly 2 years had passed. And the discussion looks as if it hasn't been torn away from it...

Time flies fast. :)

Haha, true... and for some reason I thought the topic was relatively new :) so, will have to wait a decent bit longer

I'm still not sure what the"custom symbols" and "datafeeds" are for. Please explain it in simple terms. It's better with some concrete example. All pages of discussion are completely off-topic...
Reason: