Chats on mql5.community - page 17

Here was a correspondence with a user, a native Italian speaker. I switched on the timer and, accordingly, the message appeared in RUSSIAN. But the Italian doesn't know a thing about Russian. He won't even know what the timer is.

Artyom Trishkin:

I sense your response will be - judge in correspondence discussing ordering in freelancing.

Yeah, soon the MCs will be pointing out what else?

There's been a lot of MC understanding lately, what's best, how to do it better -- the perplexed public only has time to scratch its head -- how to keep up with MC understanding what we don't know how to understand, but what the MC certainly knows how to understand.

How is that possible?

I can only write from the small chat window. I can post from the main chat window, but it doesn't show up in my messages.

And there's a discussion about the work I have to do today. And the person I'm talking to doesn't even seem to see that I'm texting him or her.

Artyom Trishkin:

How's that?

The famous story began with the words "Everything is mixed up in the Oblonsky household" - and ended with Anna Karenina throwing herself in front of a train.

Updated the messages. My reply has disappeared from the discussion. Well, I wrote it again. At least I didn't have any problems this time...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
The famous story began with the words: 'Everything is mixed up in the Oblonsky household' - and ended with Anna Karenina throwing herself in front of a train.
It's been fixed now. While Karenina delayed her train...

The hairs stand on end

So there is a backlash against the activation of the deletion timer. People just don't understand what happened and where this "happiness" came from.

I propose a competition - a quest to see who can set the timer to delete messages the fastest. The other side needs to react and either deactivate the timer or set the timer for a longer distance.

Thanks for the feedback - let's make it so that only one side erases its messages.

The forced deletion on both sides is really overdone.

Note that we roll out almost everything in beta and then redo it many times.

Reason: