Chats on mql5.community - page 15

Renat Fatkhullin:

The timer is not for the convenience of correspondence, but to guarantee the physical deletion of correspondence.

And any participant has the right to request a forced mutual deletion.

Is it a unilateral request? Without informing the interlocutor? If without notice, it means that the interlocutor is deprived of his right to choose. The other person decides for him/her.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The timer is not for the convenience of correspondence, but to guarantee the physical deletion of correspondence.

And any participant has the right to request a forced mutual deletion.

But there is no "mutual consent". Why demand it? All it takes is for one participant to request deletion and the correspondence is "guaranteed to be physically deleted". The other participant will not even have time to react and disable the deletion.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I don't know what patches are put there every day but it's been impossible to leave a comment in the mobile browser for the second day,

android 5.1.1 browser mazila regularly updated, no other browsers used.

I've senta request to the service desk https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/VOLDEMAR/servicedesk/26979 but no reply or answer.

Bug report hanging in my profile: Bugs, Site mql5.com, Opened, Started: 2015.05.11 17:19, #1213142

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/VOLDEMAR/servicedesk/25876

And the same silence as if it should be...

Message written from nexus5 (5.1) , browser Mozilla Firefox

Vladimir Pastushak:

I don't know what patches are put there every day but it's been impossible to leave a comment in the mobile browser for the second day,

android 5.1.1 browser mazila regularly updated, no other browsers used.

I've senta request to the service desk https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/VOLDEMAR/servicedesk/26979 but no reply or answer.

Bug report hanging in the profile: Bugs, Site mql5.com, Opened, Started: 2015.05.11 17:19, #1213142

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/VOLDEMAR/servicedesk/25876

And the same silence as if it should be...

This message is written from home pc, can't write from nexus, video attached in application...

Vladimir Pastushak:
This post is written from home pc, can't write from nexus, video attached in application...
Thank you, reproduced the problem in mobile Firefox

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

So there is no "mutual consent". Why require it? All it takes is for one participant to set the deletion and the correspondence is "guaranteed to be physically deleted". The other participant will not even have time to react and disable the deletion.

This is not a question of "mutual consent". The desire of one participant in the correspondence is enough to delete it completely.

PKozlov:

This is not about "mutual consent". The desire of one participant in the correspondence is enough to remove it completely.

In the above post, a common situation: there's a discussion in a private room about an order in Freelance (tentative or ongoing, it doesn't matter). The customer set the deletion to 1 day, without asking the Developer. The discussion is irretrievably deleted. What to do now?

When correspondence is deleted unilaterally -- private is no longer a trusted archive for discussions, because the safety and longevity of correspondence is no longer guaranteed.

p.s. Yesterday, for example, a month long discussion about a task that is done and under development was deleted in this way. The customer just set the deletion at 1 week, I reacted and cancelled after 15 minutes, but it was too late.

A strange concern for the security of correspondence at a time when the service is showing everyone's names...

Vladimir Pastushak:
Strange concern about the security of correspondence at a time when the service demonstrates the names to everyone ...

And that's despite the fact that:

-- a forum post cannot be corrected and deleted after three days

-- a comment in a marketplace cannot be corrected at all

-- a comment in Freelance forum forum cannot be corrected or deleted at all

-- a failed job request after one month cannot be deleted at all

But in private, everything can be deleted without asking and only if the interlocutor simply wants it.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

And that's despite the fact that:

-- a forum post cannot be corrected and deleted after three days

-- a comment in a marketplace cannot be corrected at all

-- a comment in Freelance forum forum cannot be corrected or deleted at all

-- a failed job request after one month cannot be deleted at all

But in the PM, everything can be deleted without asking and only if the person concerned simply wants to.

I've been thinking:

If the company introduces the deletion of the conversation means there is a possibility of hacking account ??? And the theft of trade strategy ordering discussions ???

It turns out that the company pushed customers and contractors to the fact that they copied the correspondence and stored on his computer, where protection against theft can be many times less ....

the company also pushed the customers and executors to conduct correspondence outside the service, and it is likely that payment for the work and delivery of the order will also pass by the freelance service...

Maybe I don't understand it ? Enlighten me please ...

Reason: