Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 8

MetaDriver,how do you run EAs?

MetaDriver:

I've been missed, that's it, cursed forever.... )

--

I'm running EAs in my place. In order to popularize lykbez (to attract interest).

In this branch (in order not to spoil the educational program), I propose to analyze the code in order to understand and feel what for and how.

And at the same time to better understand the features, pitfalls and glitches of trading on MT4-ECN.

I don't mean to compile, I don't see any trading functions in the code.
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции - Документация по MQL5

What's the point?

Wouldn't it be better to analyze the code and understand the logic?

// At the same time, you will understand how to run them.

Young:
and what to run in what sequence - I don't mean compile - I didn't see any trading functions in the code
Search and find...

MetaDriver:
Search and find...
yes, i did not see a trading function in globals.mqh. I understand what pipes are for. And I do not understand the logic of the ticker - it should be run on a standard account, and the hyver on the ECN?

Young:
Yes, I did not see a trading function in globals.mqh. I understand what pipes are for. And the logic of the taker I do not understand - it should be run on a standard account, and the giver on the ECN?

READ THE LIB. IT'S AN ORDER.

:)))

// If you are lazy or do not understand - run away from Forex, because they will eat you. Those who understand.

This advisor and this entire thread are dedicated solely to education.

Anyone who thinks that this is an elephant in the room is out of luck.

MetaDriver:

This advisor and this entire thread are dedicated solely to education.

Anyone who thinks that this is an elephant in the room is out of luck.

What is funny, no one is going to investigate the logic - I do not know where to start :-) I have a feeling it is not written in books.

Young:
Funny thing is that no one is quietly murmuring in the thread - it is clear that the logic will sort it out - I do not know where to start :-) I have a feeling it is not written in books.

Phew... It's like the algorithm was revealedhere andhere yesterday.

You read the literacy speech?

Heroix:

Phew... It's like the algorithm was revealedhere andhere yesterday.

Did you read the primer?

He's got double letters. He doesn't believe in it.

;)

Reason: