Who will write me a councillor? - page 5

Mischek писал(а) >>

He's gone for the winter.
There's a lot of stuff on the internet
traded on the northern lights, found some kind of connection there.
Then he opened a bank called "Promchucchenichbankoleninvest"
there were a lot of stories about him back then

And that's all for $10????? ))))

LeoV >>:

И это всё на 10$????? ))))

Well, he was also selling aurora borealis signals
a lot of reindeer were buying.

Mischek писал(а) >> many reindeer were buying

There are a lot of reindeer buying here too by the way.... ))))

Ororo, this thread is full of flubbing assholes (me too). Nothing of substance, but they can discuss the person who asked for help.
That's right, have another beer and go to bed.
Oh, and, uh, we don't want any of those template-driven bullshiters. Get out of here.

Why are you people so cool? Don't come any closer. What do you care how much depo he's got? It's his own business. What's that got to do with it? And how are they begging to write for free? When they want to write for free? And here a guy unemployed, offered a penny, as I understand a simple advisor. But he also could have said - write for free! But he didn't! Yes, 5 quid a penny... but that's not the point. Calm down... your black humor's out of place here.

neomasterx писал(а) >>
I feel it's time to get a job or I'll have to write myself, I've studied php for a reason, I'll just write very badly though...
For example, I now can not understand the function iCustom (), and in particular with the parameters mode and shift. Already reread everything, still do not understand.

I will write in exchange: You write to me what I need - I will write to you on mokla what you need....

xrust >>:

Напишу в обмен : Вы мне пишете на пыхе то что мне надо - я пишу Вам на мокле то что надо вам....

Let me write it for you.

<?php
echo "Oh, hi."
Fair enough, I suppose.

Also, what do you need there in the puff? I'm ready to do it, if it doesn't take too much time and if you help this sufferer.

Ayanami >>:

Алсо, что вам нужно там на пыхе? Готов написать если много времени не уйдет, и если вы поможете этому страдальцу.

The real help to that sufferer is the advice to forget about forex.

Trading is a toy for the rich, it won't help the poor unemployed man. When he becomes a rich unemployed man with his own house, two cars, etc., then he can tickle his nerves with forex trading.

timbo >>:

Реальной помощью тому страдальцу будет совет забыть про форекс.

Трейдинг - это игрушки для богатых, бедному безработному они не помогут. Вот когда он станет богатым безработным с собственным домом, двумя машинами и пр., тогда можно будет пощекотать себе нервы трейдингом на форекс.

Just words. What proof do you have? I don't see any proof that this sufferer can't make money on forex, just like any other person. Or maybe you see the future?

I will write this myself, and the "sufferer" has nothing to do with it, the guy mentioned that he knows pxp - he needs an advisor (normal) and I need a client cabinet of a billing system with the link to three payment systems, and the right one. if he has nothing to pay in terms of money - that leaves barter, and since he has a suitable barter with his hands and the mentioned knowledge of pxm....

Reason: