Make your first million - page 132

Admit it, Danik, you work for the admins of this site.

You've got my monitoring, but you,you bad man, provoked me into suggesting that I go to Mayfhbook here, and that I get banned.

I still can't get used to the paranoid ad homophobia of the local moderators...

George Merts:

You've got my monitoring, but you,you bad man, provoked me into suggesting that I go to Mayfhbook here, and that I get banned.

What's a Mayfairbook? And getting banned for going there?

Alexey Busygin:
What's a mayfhbook? And what's a ban for going there?
Just don't listen and spread any nonsense. There areTerms of Use which clearly state that no advertising is allowed. And no one can forbid you to go to different URLs.

George Merts:

I have nothing to do with the forum ))

Looked it up. Why are you so puffed up? 43% in March - great result! Way to go!!!

Karputov Vladimir:
Only we don't need to listen and spread any nonsense. There areTerms of Use, it's clearly stated that they don't allow advertising. And no one can forbid you to go to different URLs.

Yes, yes. Showing monitoring, and without a link, just with a name to look up, and at the request of another member - that turns out to be advertising.

And why are you being so puffed up? 43% in March is a great result! Way to go!!!

Someone promised this result in 4 days. I can't boast of such a result.

Well, here we are this morning - there was a short entry in Eurodollar. SL - above the global trendline, at 1.1450. TP - no, reversal strategy.

Let's see.

George Merts:

Yes, yes. Showing monitoring, and without a link, just with a name to look up, and at the request of another member - this turns out to be advertising.

Someone promised this result in 4 days. I can't boast of such a result.

Well, here we are this morning - there was a short entry in Eurodollar. SL - above the global trendline, at 1.1450. TP - no, reversal strategy.

Let's see.

Who enters like this? )) No one has ever turned anywhere. There is a danger of continuing the ascent on the eu. Just your 1450 is going to take over. You're out of the money. You could have made a profit...

Promised? You didn't? ))

Z.U. You said that for you almost a year 40% is cool, and here in a month!!! ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
who goes in like this? )) no one is going anywhere yet. There is a danger of continuing the ascent in the eu. Just your 1450 will take over. You're out of the money. And you could make a profit...
That's my way in. There's a danger of going up on the eu. It may take over. I will not go in the red, there is an aggressive 15% of the deposit at stake, if it goes there, I will lose it. But it means that the strong February levels and the acceleration line of the global trend will be broken. The probability of such an event is not very high.
Z.U. You said that for you almost in a year 40% is cool, and here in a month!!! ))

That's what I'm saying, I'm happy.

Local Super Traders don't consider trading less than 10% a day...

George Merts:
I'm in. There's a danger of an upside on the eu. It could take over. I will not go in the red, there is an aggressive 15% of the deposit at stake, if it goes there, I will lose it. But it means that the strong February levels and the acceleration line of the global trend will be broken. The probability of such an event happening is not very high.

Well, that's what I'm saying: I'm satisfied.

The local Super Traders don't consider less than 10% a day trading...

Damn, I didn't say it was super I just said that 10% a day is not so much of a limit and with some skill one can repeat this result even every day)) Yes, it's undoubtedly an ideal. But it is worth striving for. The result - a unit with 6 zeros - will catch up with you, though not in 97 days.

As for the mythical "global" levels - the market will not have any problem breaking them. Just give them a reason. And they will come up with a reason - don't doubt it!!!

Daniil Stolnikov:
The result - the one with 6 zeros - will catch up with you, even if not in 97 days.

If not in 97 days - that's no longer 10% a day.

You, Danik, have already lost four million. And if you formalized the TS and traded strictly by it, you wouldn't have lost one.

As for your mythical "global" levels - it costs the market nothing to break them. Just give them a reason. And they will come up with a reason - no doubt about it!!!

Why "mythical" ? I can tell you exactly on any one of them when it formed, at what level it stands. I can also point out when the same levels have formed in the past and when they have lost relevance. (Levels, in my opinion, do not disappear immediately after a breakdown)

It doesn't cost the market anything, no doubt. However, it's more likely that there will be no breakthrough. We'll see. I trade on the daily - deals last for weeks.

George Merts:
If not in 97 days - that's not 10% a day anymore.

Why "mythical" ? I can tell you exactly on any one of them, when it was formed, at what level it stands.

It doesn't cost the market anything to break them, no doubt. However, it is more likely that it will not break them. We will see. I trade on the daily market - the deals last for weeks.

Of course, they will surely be correct relative to your "theory". It's also possible that they will coincide with the levels of other "theories", including option ones and so on... and maybe they will be correct... I have been convinced of that more than once. That's why they are mythical, they are far-fetched )) Who knows - maybe they don't exist at all. It's like a framework - it's in your head ))

About 10% a day and a million for 97 - I repeat - it's "ideal"!!! And the ideal is something to strive for ;)
Reason: