EURUSD in a couple of weeks from 1.4 to 1.5 - page 5

Last_Don >> :

+1. but my model is that today it will lick 1.65 first, and only after that a bounce up is possible.

If it really is the 3rd wave, then we will be happy... :(current price 1.6623)

Also_Trader >> :

If it really is the 3rd wave, then we will be lucky...:(current price 1.6623)

market has flipped, I think it will lick 1.6680 in the near future

Last_Don >> :

Market has reversed, I think it will lick 1.6680 soon

Rather, resumed movement towards further dollar decline.

And the first target is exactly 1.6650-1.6680.

If the 1.6750 level is reached, then 80% is, indeed, wave 3.

on the dog ................. licked 1.65,still suggesting a move down to at least the 1.63 area

So, what's up? Tuesday has passed. Any word from Niroba? I thought he promised to show his trade in real life......... Or is it business as usual? ......)))))

LeoV >> :
So, what's up? Tuesday's gone. Any word from Niroba? I thought he promised to show his trade in real life......... Or is it business as usual? ......)))))

It's probably best not to stir up a mutiny that's been dormant for a while or else we'll have cockroaches coming out of the heel.

storm писал(а) >>

It is probably not worth stirring up a riot that died out not so long ago, or else cockroaches will come out of their heels again, and the restless sheep will pounce on the loaf.

To be honest, I do not understand why there was a riot. Personally I have nothing personal - only business. When a person makes a statement like that -

I don't think, I KNOW that it's quite realistic to swing a tenner in a month by 1000%.

Day to day does not happen, ie if you earned 1000% in a day, it does not mean that you have to multiply by 30 days and consider a return of 30000% per month,

or multiplied by 365 days a year ;-) 1000% per day, such an opportunity is not often, maybe once a month or even every two months.

and offers to buy his analytics, I am not prepared to take his word for it. With the equity he shows, if he confirms it in real time for at least half a year, then I am ready to buy his analytics, signals and give money for management. But if it's all in words and screenshots - then fuck off......))))

LeoV писал(а) >>
I'm ready to buy his analytics, signals and give money for management, but if it's all in words, in real time for at least half a year. But if it is all in words and screenshots - then fuck......))))

Pity, I was going to make an even prettier picture in the tester, but it's a bummer.

Such a cool topic has been derailed... All banned.... That's a shame... Well that's not fair either - we're just coming to a climax. Well, let's leave it at that before the culprits are let out of the corner :)

Alexan писал(а) >> Everybody got banned....

Well, it was for the best but it turned out to be the same as always..... I think Niroba probably provoked all this on purpose to get away from opening a real account and monitoring it.....)))) >>Sort of a good reason - got banned....))))

Reason: