Make your first million - page 105

Alexandr Murzin:
Forex is probably the most painless, you can stay in your chair all day.
You can stay in your chair all day:

Or you could lie down:

moskitman:
We don't pour. Unless you're very stupid. We have borrowers pouring in. We do.
Hey, guys. It's WebMoney. Or something like that.

Az_man921:
Hello people. It's WebMoney. Or similar.
Personally, I don't give a shit what it is )) Only Forex - only Hardcore

Daniil Stolnikov:
Personally, I don't give a shit what it is )) Only Forex - only Hardcore
I agree. And the risk, and the adrenaline...full trousers. Been reading this whole forum since page 79. Couldn't go in earlier, had some problems with my computer. But don't forget the mighty market makers are bombing on the forex. The americans and the japanese. And they have powerful robots that track all the positive and negative information. And at the right time they gather all the "stops" and direct the market to the right trend (this is a question about TS). Against their robots all cheap trading systems, signals are crap!

Az_man921:
I agree. And the risk, and the adrenaline...full of it. Been reading the whole forum since page 79. Couldn't get in before, had computer problems. But don't forget the mighty market makers are bombing on the forex. The americans and the japanese. And they have powerful robots that track all the positive and negative information. And at the right time they gather all the "stops" and direct the market to the right trend (this is a question about TS). Against their robots all cheap trading systems, signals are crap!
(Have you forgotten about the Chinese - our little brothers? ))

I don't give a shit what kind of robots they have. My kung fu will beat theirs - just be patient

How do you think steel is hardened? )) Be water!!! Once you step on a rake, it hurts, second time it hurts, third time it hurts...sideways.

Daniil Stolnikov:
And have you forgotten about the Chinese - our little yellow-breasted brethren? ))

I don't give a rat's ass what kind of robots they have. My kung fu will beat theirs - just have to be patient.

How do you think steel is hardened? )) Be water!!! Once on a rake - it hurts, second - it hurts, third - on ... side.
Chinas vs. the above-mentioned minnows. They are all in one piece.

Az_man921:
Chinamen versus the aforementioned are petty. They're a bunch.
I'm telling you, I'm aiming at them from the bell tower. The shell's on its way.

Oh, one more thing. Didn't you, Daniel, ask about a good broker? VTB24. A real and Russian certified broker. Official. Insurance and everything else. They even, I believe, take "dough" into management. You'll share it with their market maker and get your own. But you need at least $2000-5000 there.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm telling you, I'm aiming at them from the bell tower. The shell's on its way.

I see.

Az_man921:
Oh, one more thing. Didn't you, Daniel, ask about a good broker? VTB24. A real and Russian certified broker. Official. Insurance and everything else. They even, I believe, take "dough" into management. You'll share it with their market maker and get your own. But you need at least $2000-5000 there.
I know VTB bank with their shares. I have a brokerage account, but I still cannot grow, or rather gather my thoughts and master Quick).
Reason: