Make your first million - page 50

Which pair and where does it go?

Probably shouldn't have asked, now the advice will come.

mmmoguschiy:
going into close only mode
Well, that's what I meant.

MMMbreath has an alligator's jaws type chart.

Something tells me that it will be difficult to close, MMMmoguch is not likely to make a million, but with a bit of luck, it might do so.

MIG32:

Which pair and where does it go?

Probably shouldn't have asked, now the advice will come.

Well, it's obvious where - the Eurasian is going down so far. But, as I said in the forecasts thread, there should be a reversal soon. Audi has already turned, by the looks of it.

Laryx:

MMMbreath has an alligator's jaws type chart.

Something tells me that it will be difficult to close, MMMmoguch is not likely to make a million, but with a bit of luck, it might do so.

That's a great comparison!

And I've been searching for the right epithet.

Don't put anything in your mouth!

mmmoguschiy:
Most probably I will not open today - I will work on the drawdown. So let's look at the percentage of equity gain.

Ta-rah. 50% drawdown. Five days to recover at 10%. By the end of the procedure we will have the initial deposit.

Good. It may happen as well. At the same time we should look for the error in the strategy...

_new-rena:

Taak. 50% drawdown. Five days to recover at 10%. By the end of the procedure, we'll have a starting deposit.

That's good. It happens too. At the same time, we need to look for an error in the strategy...

There is no error. Typical drawdown with excess risk

A drawdown of 85%(was). We will tentatively arrive at the percentages available (plus or minus).

Day 6. Going forward:

mmmoguschiy:
Day 6. Let's keep going:

Has anything changed on day 6?
Reason: