Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 15

sanyooooook:

Most likely, users have turned their noses in the direction of ticks and in order not to lose them, they have turned their noses to them (both to ticks and users) backwards.)

ZZS: Five is positioned as an exchange, and without volumes and tape, it is a bit difficult there.

So there are volumes and it's possible to generate a feed, receiving data from MqlTick. This is on MOEX.

It won't happen on FOREX. It is a completely decentralized market. Although, it can be done within local USEEN, but it will be of little use in terms of trading decisions.

Edic:

So there are volumes there and you can generate a feed by getting data from MqlTick. This is on MOEX/.

It won't happen on the FOREX. It is a completely decentralized market. Although, it can be done within the local USEEN, but it will be of little use in terms of trading decisions.

it used to be all the same, but they said there would be no ribbon

sanyooooook:
they used to do all that too, but they said there would be no ribbon

) Yes, progress is being made. Stockbrokers and Quickie fans criticized Metatrader for lack of a ribbon - like it's a kitchen platform for shoeing suckers, what ribbon?

But every month they are getting less picky about it.

Edic:

) Yes, progress is being made. Stockbrokers and Quickie fans criticized Metatrader for lack of ribbon - like it's a kitchen platform for shoeing suckers, what ribbon is there?

But with each month there is less reason to be picky.

Five has long been better than all the trading software available in Russia. And probably on a global level, it's not exactly at the bottom and middle, but in the top ten. Just haven't grasped it yet).

The shallow instrument history is what is frightening. Seen in a foreign platform option, for a choice of datafeeds to upload history.

They don't buy the history, they may download it from there or from a broker. You may ask your broker to correct every bar, you will get tired. I do not believe that our brokers will check quotes diligently and download the correct history. They will always do it because it is easier for them.

There is an opportunity to try all sorts of multi-strategies, but there are no such tools in the terminal.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Future price chart with Time & Sales and trade display

Renat, 2015.02.19 17:28

Not only that, full tick streams will soon be automatically available directly in the MetaTrader 5 trading strategy tester, which will raise the quality of testing. If there are original ticks, the price simulation algorithm will not be applied, but real ticks will be used.

Drop MetaTrader 4, the technology has changed!

Saw the announcement of build 1100. Apparently there will not be a full tick history in the tester yet? When is it expected?

Tapochun:
Saw the announcement of build 1100. Apparently there won't be a full tick story in the tester yet? When is it expected?

In the tester not so fast yet.

First we will introduce the transmission of this data to the terminal with the display in the cup.

Renat:

In the tester, not so fast yet.

First, let's introduce the transmission of this data to the terminal with the display in the cup.

Thank you.

Alexey:
MT5 users have been trying to bury MT4 for the last 5 years. I cannot understand the reason! It's because all the best of 5 flows into 4 and 4 is always a stable, working version. 5 is, for the most part, a test variant.

Maybe this is a promotional move to lure/interest the five, and then basta on ticks. Have access to trades in fact under doubt, well accredited it on the stock exchanges and so what, it does not mean that it is this very exchange will be allowed in real life. Judging by the number of unplanned bugs that pop up here and there, and worked out on users, the exchange for such a client may charge real money, there is no market quotes. I am not an expert in programming, just a philistine's IMHO more.

And in general, if you trace the policy of meta-quotes, it is not clear at all, for so many years they had to deny ticks, and now here it is. This marketing ploy was a default until the right time, or what, then why was it necessary, because if told in advance the interest in Five (whether perceived or not) would be more. Or is it a desperation move due to the fact that people did not go for innovation in programming without ticking real data. Which made the methaquotes change their principled position, move away from their principles, it means that not everything is as well as we were convinced it was before this decision.

Somehow the words of the past about the future do not seem to be inspiringly at odds with reality. There is no guarantee that our present words will not already diverge from the future.

I just want to understand where the next ideological and real bugs in MT5 will appear.

Edic:

MT5 is cooler than MT4 in every way. But the only thing that attracted me to it was the fact that it was gradually entering the real exchanges .

Trading on transparent markets is incomparably better than on forex.

If you tell me where I can trade on mt5 and when it started gradually? As for the news on the forum from methaquotes that mt5 has been accredited here and there, do not do that, because to have an opportunity and to actually be different things. Maybe the notion of real exchanges has atrophied people. They confuse exchanges and brokers with broker-dealers.

And how a terminal that has access to an exchange with a real account may not have a tick history as an instrument...

For me MT was always more for broker-dealers, and the fact that he introduces these or those changes, it seems to me more that the same brokers began to evolve, and the technological sophistication allows (IMHO) to include higher order noises, judging by the fact that they already agreed on ticks.

Probably, all this may seem nonsense, but it has to be added.

Of course to judge about it you should first see how these noises were detected earlier in these dezehs, there are people who dealt with them. The only thing is that they had to catch the ticks themselves, which came in packs and in and out...

Renat:

This depends on the liquidity provider/exchange the broker is using.

If a provider broadcasts execution prices, the broker cannot prohibit them. Not only that, but full ticks streams will soon be automatically available directly in the strategy tester MetaTrader 5, which will raise the quality of testing. If there are original ticks, no price simulation algorithm will be used, but real ticks will be used.

Drop MetaTrader 4, the technology has changed!

I'm sorry I couldn't take it.

Really, it's not even 7 years later and a miracle has happened. A ticking story will finally appear ... how many times i've fought for this....

But you are too late again. For a long time now there is not just a tick history, but the history of the stack (the whole stack)
I was personally involved in the project and I know how much it has added to the product's popularity...

you can check it out at http://www.qscalp.ru/.

at the bottom right there is a link to the tick history, you can download and play it + test for example a market making strategy

Reason: