Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display

This is what will be in the next build of MetaTrader 5 for instruments that have real trade prices broadcast:

The first chart will display trades in sync with the Bid/Ask lines, and the second chart will display trades independently to show more information.

This is all in-house functionality.

Renat:

This is what will be in the next build of MetaTrader 5 for instruments that have real trade prices broadcast:

The first chart will show trades in sync with the Bid/Ask lines, and the second chart will show trades independently to show more information.

All this is standard functionality.

Cool, why. They promised a print feed (I take it it is integrated in the betting market) and did it.

Respect and respect.

Renat:
(All right!) ))

Beautiful picture!

Question about Fig.2. Do I understand correctly that the green circle represents the actual traded volume? Correspondingly, red is a traded bid (someone bought at the market, and someone sold at the limit order), blue is a traded bid (someone sold at the market, and someone bought at the limit order).

denkir:

Beautiful picture!

Question about Fig.2. Do I understand correctly that the green circle represents the actual traded volume? Correspondingly, red is a traded ask (someone bought on the market, and someone sold at limit bid), blue is a bid (someone sold at the market, and someone bought at limit bid).

And the diameter of the circle is the volume.

Here's a better view:

aah. when..... scalpers happiness=)...........

Woah, that's exactly what we've been missing, we're looking forward to it!!!)

Renat:

On the first chart synchronised with Bid/Ask lines displaying trades, and on the second chart independent to show more information.

This is all in-house functionality.

Thanks!!!

I wonder how it will depend on the broker, will they have the leverage to prohibit this. Or if it provides a tumblr, is it automatic?

svds75:

Thank you!!!

I wonder how it will depend on the broker, will he have the leverage to prohibit this. Or if it provides a bet, is it automatic?

It depends on the liquidity provider/exchange the broker uses.

If the provider broadcasts execution prices, the broker cannot ban them. Not only that, but full ticks will soon be available automatically right in the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester, which will raise the quality of testing. If the original ticks are available, the price simulation algorithm will not be used, but real ticks will.

Drop MetaTrader 4, the technology has changed!

Renat:

Not only that, but full tick streams will soon be automatically available directly in the MetaTrader 5 strategy tester, which will raise the quality of testing.

If there are original ticks, the price modelling algorithm will not be applied, but real ticks will be used.

Well, you're really getting excited there. ))

So it will finally be possible to use your own data in the MT5 tester? I wonder how that will work out.

Reason: