Emotions when trading

An important part of the market is emotional preparedness. Many beginners ignore this topic, and it is very important when trading. I used to trade on a demo account and had no emotions. Everything changed when I got a real account. It feels totally different and the most important thing is to stay calm from the very beginning. With time you will get used to it and everything will go back to normal.

RichFX5:
An important part of the market is emotional preparedness. Many beginners ignore this topic, and it is very important when trading. I used to trade on a demo account and had no emotions. Everything changed when I got a real account. It feels totally different and the most important thing is to stay calm from the very beginning. With time you will get used to it and everything will become normal.
Emotions mainly arise when you have no funds on your balance. But you will get more emotional when you have plenty of money and you trade like you did on demo.

Alexey:
Emotions mainly arise when there are no funds in the balance. And when you have plenty of funds, you trade like on demo.
Why take a risk when you can slowly make a profit)

RichFX5:
Why take a risk when you can slowly make a profit?)
And who takes a risk, no one takes a risk

it is a non-trivial and broad topic.

There is a method - the main thing is to mentally accept that the deposit has already been lost and not to worry, then there will be no emotions

transcendreamer:

There is a method - the main thing is to mentally accept that the deposit has already been lost and not to worry, then there will be no emotions

You can go even further, admit that the deposit is lost and go to trade on the demo

transcendreamer:

"Hello, my name is Vasily and I'm an alcoholic"

Who read Elder will understand :-D

mmmoguschiy:
"Hello, my name is Vasily and I'm an alcoholic."

Who has read Elder will understand :-D
This is a new method, wave alignment :)

You have to experience all these emotions for yourself. I used to think it was all nonsense myself, that there could be no emotion, you were just trading and that was it. But it turned out to be different)

transcendreamer:

That's not the right approach! I have a master's degree in Practical Psychology and I can say with certainty that your approach will only allow you to steadily drain. It is necessary to treat trade as an entertaining game (like chess, provided that it's not a pawn you surrendered to the enemy and caught a moose) and to renounce the thought of money. Then everything will work out.

Argo:
Wrong approach!!! One of the higher education degrees I received was in "Practical Psychologist" and I can say with confidence that your approach will only allow you to lose consistently. It is necessary to treat trade as an entertaining game (like chess, provided that it's not a pawn you surrendered to the opponent and caught a moose) and to renounce the thought of money. Then everything will work out.
I agree that you should not think about money. When you trade on the real account for some time you get used to it emotionally, and it's easier to take a loss. You will always have a minus, you cannot go anywhere without it. For instance, you get your salary, you have to pay the utilities bill, and you can say that you lost it. You can say that you lost some of it.
Reason: